Thread
Printable Version

Gang Related Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Regreso Del Infierno

Ryan stealing drug back from DEA was a good plan but he didn't know Kash was going to be in the van. Look like Daneal is becoming a change man i suspect he will no long be such coward after that kidnapping.

Gang Related 1x08 Promo ''El Zorro y el Gallinero'' [HD]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 20:27 ]

Reply 20#20 bala's post

The team making fun of Ryan's cologne was amusing and trying to flood the sub was quick thinking but the others coming aboard was predictable

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Ryan doing the hoist himself to retrieve the confiscated fish-scale was understandable because anyone else would of killed the officers and what a way to loose the helicopter trail

El Zorro y el Gallinero

Well poor Ryan realise he stuck between two monsters but look like he really going another problem if she run that registration number his secret will be exposed but he could explain that.

1x08 El Zorro Y El Galinero

Who would of thought Jessica having breakfast with her father for the first time in five years would end in a gun fight and Ryan keeping the video was predictable and trust her to turn up just before Jessica

1x09 Dia de Todos los Santos

Paul telling Jessica he thinks Ryan is the mole has obviously put her on edge but Ryan is taking a hell of a risk seeing her on the quiet and now she suspects him it's going to effect their relationship but that blood bath was a surprise

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Well now she can play him and find out without him knowing because he think he's safe

1x10 El Buey y El Alacran

That was a tough decision Ryan had to make at the end because he knew IA were watching him

Reply 32#32 bala's post

What bad timing for his phone to start ringing just after taking it while undercover but doing their own investigation against the ATF was asking for trouble and arresting Acosta was a great way to get IA of his back

La Luz Verde

Things are looking bad for Ryan but his plan was risky just when he manages to get IA off his back his girlfriend finds the connection and it doesn't look good for him .

1x11 La Luz Verde

It was only a matter of time before Jessica discovered something about Ryan but making sure Acosta didn't get bail did make IA a little confused which was amusing and looks like the guys searching Ryan's place have undone all his hard work allowing Jessica to find the bag they didn't put back properly

1x12 Almadena

Ryan having to make a deal with Jessica was in both their best interest as she was right if she reports him all his arrests will be brought into question but who would of thought Ellis was also in Acosta's back pocket and I cant believe what they did to Jessica

1x13 Malandros

Sam and Ryan were bound to want justice for Jessica's murder but the rest of the team handing in their badges to help was great and Javier being the one who ordered her death because she found Ryan's escape bag was bound to have consequence

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Your right she always had inquisitive mind and she found his evidence but i never thought she would hide it and allowing Ryan to explain was rather nice consider he was the mole.

So much for the greater good look like  Acosta' really had all his base covered

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

Things are bound complicated in second season i can't wait

EDIT: so much for me being optimistic

[ Last edited by bala at 9-3-2014 14:15 ]

Thread