46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Deadbeat Seasons 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Deadbeat Seasons 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Deadbeat Premiered on Hulu on  April 09, 2014

Deadbeat is an all new original comedy series. Kevin Pacalioglu (series star Tyler Labine) may have no money and no clue, but he can see dead people, so that’s pretty cool. Faced with a constant stream of stubborn spirits, Pac goes to whatever lengths require the least amount of effort to help New York City’s most frivolous ghosts finish their unfinished business.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Deadbeat Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-25-2015 19:59 ]

Episode 1

Well not sure what to make of this but it wasn't as funny as it was try to be . Ghost wanting get laid and using his body to make love to old women was amusing.

1x02 The Hot God Contest

Well another strange episode convince a Jew to enter hot dog competition was ridiculous but Pac winning the competition was amusing

1x03 The Knockoff

Another crazy episode with crazy adventure with Swedish Mafia

1x04 The Comedium

Well since dead comedian did want to move on Pac decides dead bridemaid to heckle him cause him to expose himself to get rid of them

1x05 Out-Of-Body Issues

Well another strange episode but expecting them to dig her body up and give her make over just so she could be on shop poster was ridiculous

1x01 The Sexorcism

I haven't seen much of Cat Deeley since she appeared with Ant and Dec but Chamomile being a fake medium was amusing and who would believe Kevin was trying to help a ghost to loss his virginity to an ex-girlfriend it's just a shame it took so long

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Kevin trying to convince the recipient of the ghost’s stomach to enter a hot-dog eating contest was awkward as he was a Jew but trust Kevin to win it himself

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I thought Kevin leaving the kiosk the first time bad I must admit I thought the stock would of be stolen so when it happened the second time I wasn't surprised

Reply 7#7 bala's post

The male stripper for the dead bachelorette party was bound to get the wrong idea

Reply 8#8 bala's post

The manikin ghost calling Kevin fat was amusing but the CEO saying he has a fat voice was priceless and I cant believe they was OK with making over the dead body

1x06 Raising the Dead

Chamomile trying to make sure her prediction stayed true by making sure nobody was set on fire was amusing and so much for Kevin trying to reconnect with his childhood crush

1x07 Calamityville Horror

Roofie getting a ghost blow-job from a 30 year old still living at home was amusing but her dead parents separating was different as they didn't even sat goodbye to their daughter

1x08 The Ghost in the Machine

The domino effect to earn $10,000 was impressive

1x09 Sixty Feet Under

This episode with Ray Wise reminded me of Reaper that they both appeared in but Chamomile getting one over Kevin in the tunnel was short lived as she ran screaming

1x10 Pieces of Sue

Chamomile assistant Sue being killed in the tunnel was a surprise and leaving her body parts it the taxi was careless but looks like he wants Sue to stay

This has now been added to the flash site

2x01 The Ex-orcism

Chamomile mistaking the photo of the couple holding a bowling ball for a melon was amusing and Pac mediating for Sue and her ex was nice but him dying because of the water on the floor was surprising

46 123
Thread