21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Silicon Valley Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Minimum Viable Product

Well this wasn't a great comedy but it was certainly watchable and to find out you have a billion dollar idea and only using it for music leading 2 offers one a 4 million dollars for this app or 200K ownership of the app and support develop it with him. I think he made the right decision.

The Cap Table

Well being unprepared for his meeting didn't go well thinking his investor would do all the business work and needing figure it out but finding he couldn't cash the cheque because it for pied piper inc not his personal account was sad way to end the episode.

Articles of Incorporation

Well trying find another name for company was challenging but get the name back was great

Silicon Valley Season 1: Episode #2-4 Preview

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

I don't like beta it was awful couldn't get past first episode

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it was disturbing but i have to say making every episode a problem in creating a business was amusing . I just don't get why they didn't keep the logo piped piper and get rid of the mural

I really didn't see the pot twist coming when open the door and Gavin buy it was ridclous

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

What a place to display it in front of his building

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes she was just using the guys to get her app sorted. Seriously sleeping with new wife was ridclous

Optimal Tip-to-Tip Efficiency

Sometimes the best idea comes from ridclous discussion but i was laughing so hard when calculating how to jerk off everyone in the conference in the most efficient way   but redesign it and having judge give them a file to test it out was risky but the fact it worked was amazing

Silicon Valley Season 2

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

This is the mistake most young technology companies make, taking the highest offer and that why they go bust because they become overvalued .

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I don't think he has any choice

2x03 Bad Money

Look like i was wrong he found someone who willing back up but he's a bit crazy

2x04 The Lady

It was about time they hired a female computer programmer onto the team but she really does fit in

2x05 Server Space

So much for trying move to the new office they lost the server farm meaning they have to create their own one with money that was for new office

2x06 Homicide

After holli massive failure hosting a live boxing fight they gang have prove there are better hosting a live event with their web streaming service but you just know it wouldn't work out but doing SWOT analysis on whether to allow a person to die because they like his girlfriend was amusing.

2x07 Adult Content

Going head to head with people who tricked them revealing the secret to their compression argothirm should be interesting as we know pied pier is better

2x08 White Hat / Black Hat

How in gods name do you accidently delete your investors content but explain the blunder was ridclous

2x09 Binding Arbitration

Just great trust the guy to actually reveal the problem in case which gave him a choice lie or tell truth and glad he decides to be honest even if it mean he will lost the company.

2x10 Two Days of The Condor

Telling the guys to destroy the platform when he thought he was losing his company was predictable but finding out judge notice illegal employment Claus in the contract made it void was great but now he has rush back before they delete the platform but finding out they didn't code the deletion program properly was pure luck but after all that he's fired as CEO   

21 12
Thread