Thread
Printable Version

Welcome To Sweden Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Welcome To Sweden Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Welcome to Sweden is a Swedish comedy series that premiered on TV4 in Sweden on March 21, 2014 and will be aired in the USA in late 2014.[1] It is a comedic view of Greg Poehler's life experience, having moved to Sweden to marry and live with a Swedish woman almost a decade ago. The show is broadcast on TV4 in Sweden and will be broadcast on NBC in the USA. NBC confirmed that it would broadcast the series in July of 2014.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-15-2014 11:06 ]

Welcome to Sweden Trailer (Preview)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well just because i don't i thought you might but i am not sure if the version online has English subtitles or not since there from Sweden network.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well the mother had a point quiting his job and following her to Sweden really wasn't a great plan but collapse in the sauna and men dragging him out was very amusing. . I never want to be that close to my girlfriend father junk

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Well going hotel was a good option but the next room was very loud.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Who would of thought a simple argument would prove that they were a couple

I love it when the immigration asked Emma whether she was held against her will

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Well i like how each episode cover a different situation but you would think an ex accountant would have some control over his finances

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well he needs to get more Swedish friend to practice his language skills but Emma really should help him practice his Swedish when they are together instead of speaking English with him would be the best way . Consider he broke up with him i don't think it will be an issue any more. .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes but not realise it was gay bar considering he ask if every man he saw was gay

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well he wasn't an abba fan so that was understandable but Bruce trying to be swedish just didn't work

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Well i think Malin Akerman name does sound foreign but i was surprised as well .  Trying to get Bengt a date was always going to be a challenge   Going by himself for 3 months without Emma might mean end of their relationship.

1x09 Avsnitt 9

The waiter thinking he's a tourist was amusing but even more amusing thinking he's gay was priceless. Emma getting mad at her roomate was great but Bruce finding out she was having dinner with him was sad since he getting wrong idea. The ring confusion was priceless at the end

[ Last edited by bala at 5-18-2014 14:25 ]

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well that's one way not to get fired

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well that was good timing or they would miss each other but Audry making bruce think they had sex was cruel but the fact she tried rape him was disturbing but his sister buying all the tickets was crazy .

I never really thought i would like this show but it was different type of comedy and thank god they had subtitles  

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

It's annoying viptv season 2 have no subtitles for the swedish parts which did make some episode hard to follow.

It was obvious her parent were going to say no but the fact she asked while brushing her teeth was nice.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yep why else have him move in them just add to comedy

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Ok i wasn't sure about that

Thread