77 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Fargo Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fargo Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fargo Premiered on FX on April 15, 2014

An original adaptation of the Academy Award®-winning feature film, Fargo features an all-new “true crime” story and follows a new case and new characters, all entrenched in the trademark humor, murder and “Minnesota nice” that made the film an enduring classic.  Set in Bemidji, Minnesota, this limited drama series follows Lorne Malvo (Oscar® winner Billy Bob Thornton, Sling Blade), a drifter who meets and forever changes the life of an ordinary insurance salesman, Lester Nygaard (Martin Freeman, Sherlock). Other key players include Colin Hanks (Dexter) as Duluth Police Deputy Gus Grimly, a single dad who must choose between his own personal safety and his duty as a policeman; Allison Tolman (Sordid Lives: The Series) and Bob Odenkirk (Breaking Bad) as a pair of Bemidji cops; Kate Walsh (Private Practice) as a former stripper; Oliver Platt (The Big C) as the supermarket king of Minnesota; Glenn Howerton (It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia) as an ambitious personal trainer; and Russell Harvard (The Hammer) and Adam Goldberg (Saving Private Ryan) as members of the Fargo crime syndicate.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Fargo Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 04:52 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-23-2014 18:27 ]

1x01 The Crocodile’s Dilemma

Kitty saying to Lester she married the wrong brother was asking for trouble and finding out she gave the high-school bully a hand job must of hurt but hitting her over the head with a hammer was surprising, the stranger in the hospital killing Sam the bully I thought would want something in exchange but turning Sam's kids against each-other was amusing and Lester running into the wall to knock himself out was quick thinking as there were two dead bodies to explain

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

The look on her face when he hit the hammer into her head was amusing but i have to say killing Sam was unexpected because he waited until right moment but at least he died being happy .

Who would of thought one man could be so influential into people lives just by talking to them

The Rooster prince

Well that deputy really seem only one that suspect Lester but no else in department believes her and Lester isn't doing himself any favours by avoiding her because she not going give up.

1x02 The Rooster Prince

That has to be the worst sign language I have ever seen but cutting the throat was clear enough and so much for Molly letting the Sheriff doing the talking but he was to close a friend to think logically and giving him ideas was unprofessional and I'm not surprised the dick in the bar ended up in the trunk of the car

1x03 A Muddy Road

I thought the guy in the trunk was taken from the bar and not where he worked in-front of everyone but Molly dropping the photo was a great way to get a reaction and her timing was great as she scared away the other guys

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but she seems to be only one in right track which is a shame and that van with all those substance was interesting but taking over the blackmail attempt and step it up was amusing

1x04 Eating the Blame

Finding a bag full of money in the middle of nowhere at the exact spot his car ran out of fuel was incredible and you could understand why he thought God was real, the sign language argument was amusing and Lester getting arrested after escaping was a dumb move

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i wouldn't say it was a dumb move but kidnappers getting arrested was amusing .

1x05 The Six Ungraspables

Lester being talked into buying a gun with his socks was unbelievable and Gus needing his daughters help with the computer was surprising, about time Molly finally made some headway with the Chief regarding her suspicions about Lester

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes that was surprising way to get a gun with his socks but have ball barrings in his hand was some evidence some foul play was involved sneaking into his hospital room to get it was risky.

The fable about the rich man was really strange

Buridan's Ass

Well Lester escape from the hospital was well planned but what a way to sneak out get rid of weapons and than sneak back in .

77 1234
Thread