Thread
Printable Version

Fargo Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

The look on her face when he hit the hammer into her head was amusing but i have to say killing Sam was unexpected because he waited until right moment but at least he died being happy .

Who would of thought one man could be so influential into people lives just by talking to them

The Rooster prince

Well that deputy really seem only one that suspect Lester but no else in department believes her and Lester isn't doing himself any favours by avoiding her because she not going give up.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yes but she seems to be only one in right track which is a shame and that van with all those substance was interesting but taking over the blackmail attempt and step it up was amusing

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well i wouldn't say it was a dumb move but kidnappers getting arrested was amusing .

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yes that was surprising way to get a gun with his socks but have ball barrings in his hand was some evidence some foul play was involved sneaking into his hospital room to get it was risky.

The fable about the rich man was really strange

Buridan's Ass

Well Lester escape from the hospital was well planned but what a way to sneak out get rid of weapons and than sneak back in .

1x07 Who Shaves the Barber?

What a way to get back for the punch by screwing the wife

The Heap

Well it does look like Lester has got away with it but seeing melvo again after 1 year was a surprise to him

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say those cop had no idea what was going on even when Melvo walked in front of them

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

And what makes this even worse radio wasn't even on -if it had been they would have an excuse as to how they didn't hear the gunfire.

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

really i thought they would make a good couple and i knew it heading that way

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was cute story and when he told her she was very nice about it most women would been pissed but she took very calmly which suggested she like him otherwise she would been mad . I can see what you mean but it's nice that they ended up with each other

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes at first i was confused than i realise he got fired for accidental shooting and became a postman.

It's certainly much safer than being a cop

A Fox, A Rabbit, and A Cabbage

What the hell is wrong with Lester pissing off Malvo . He has just got his life together he should just walked away but he really couldn't help it but use his new wife as a decoy was evil. . She didn't deserve that

[ Last edited by bala at 6-12-2014 13:07 ]

Morton's Fork

What a season finale with Lester being last man standing but you just know something bad was going happen to him but falling through the ice was one hell of a quick death. .

I need to catch up on the 3rd season - so many show i am still behind

Thread