Thread
Printable Version

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x13 The Witching Hour

Mary's plan  to overthrow Countess Marburg in the church was great it's just a shame Anne stopped her but what she did to stop Cotton talking was the same thing Mary did to George

3x01 After the Fall

I hope Mary isn't dead as I think she's the only one capable of stopping the boy John and without her Tituba will not stand a chance without her eyes but Alden about to be hanged would of made Mary's death more tragic as she died saving him, what a way to get rid of her drunken father

3x02 The Heart Is a Devil

I'm glad they resurrected Mary but her mission isn't going to be easy and I thought Anne would have her work cut out controlling Cotton but after that meeting there is only John who suspects something is wrong, the way Tituba got her sight was was disturbing

3x03 The Reckoning

Hathorne punishment for trying to extort money from the whorehouse was karma and looks like Mary is going to need help getting out of that box but Cotton looks like he has played Anne which is impressive

3x04 Night’s Black Agents

Poor Cotton thinking he's safe only to have their dog piss on him while tied down but his escape was great

Salem 3x05 Promo "The Witch Is Back"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-15-2017 17:39 ]

3x05 The Witch Is Back

Cotton coming to save Anne made a nice change but I' had a feeling she's not pregnant as she would of known herself and taking until Billy got stabbed before John found out he's a girl was sad

3x06 Wednesday’s Child

Looks like Anne is going to keep the mother of Cotton's unborn child hidden away but taking over the pregnancy herself has to be the ultimate form of witchcraft

3x07 The Man Who Was Thursday

Lets hope for Anne's sake Mercy keeps quiet about the pregnancy and you just knew Mary would kill the boy but it's not going to end well

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-16-2017 20:53 ]

3x08 Friday’s Knights

I can't believe Anne almost opened the door to hell so soon after sending the boy back there but Tituba being the one putting the boy back together was surprising

Thread