Thread
Printable Version

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

how long is the sneak peek ? i am guessing 5 minutes i am going wait for full episode.

ps: Date is wrong

[ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2014 09:56 ]

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

But the actual show starts 20 April 2014 ,

don't we put date the show first episode airs ?

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it awful price to pay ,

Who would thought she was a witch but the fact no one suspect her should be interesting .

John coming back after 7 years was a surprise did he really expect her to wait for her ?

Am i understand scarfice of her baby gave her powers ?

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well at least she did something selfish once she found out who second witness was

Survivors

Taking out that snake from his daughter was great but not being able to control her was a nice change but getting her reprocessed was sad but ending was nice twist .

So we know why he used nail for so he could write Witch

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I had a feeling they were going set the trap and it was rather effective but look like girl on a power trip realise power she has at her finger tips

Our Own Private America

Well trying dream walk had negative effect on John but Mary getting stuck in one his dream almost cost her her life

1x08 Departures

Well Mary is truly screwed was a great cliffhanger but  Isaac trying to hide what he knows was rather difficult but the fact he managed cut frog out of his stomach was disguising

Children Be Afraid

Wow what a way to get rid of her by exposing she's a witch and those girl getting payback on girl's father was awful but certainly justified

The House of Pain

Trying on her father mask was risky because it transported her to the woods but what a cliffhanger accusing  John of being a witch when we know he isn't just expose Mary is a cruel trick

Cat and Mouse

Well another great episode mary trying to stop John alden witch hunt but having Geroge be able to vote was unexpected .

What a way to find out you are a witch

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i have say when it was revealed that those girls needed to sacrifice for spell to go active getting them to do without her being invloved was a smart plan.   . It's going to be a good season finale

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Mary plan was very intelligent using their own fears to make it happen was certainly out of the box thinking but Cotton seem to be a very powerful witch if she just do that by getting angry i wonder whether she will season 2 storyline . No wonder Mary was so interested in her at beginning of the show.

2x01 Cry Havoc

Lucy lawless being added to cast should be interesting and she's a witch

2x02 Blood Kiss

If your going start a war you better be able to deal with payback but burning young witches was evil but i can't believe she survived

2x04 Book of Shadows

Another good episode and since i forgot to comment on previous episode all i am going say you really can't keep a bad witch down but survive the fire was impressive and getting her only survive member to kidnap Issac was interesting as we found out in this episode she is trying cure him which is nice.

You would think Mary would learnt her lesson from last season taking on young witch who more powerful but using book of shadow to spy on her was sneaky.

2x05 The Wine Dark Sea

Mary trying take out sea witch was bold move but it failed

What a way punish her by killing her main source of power

2x06 Ill Met By Moonlight

She made it to Salem but showing her true powers were amazing and she really is a force to be recon with.

2x07 The Beckoning Fair One

She really get around playing everyone that has power but cure Masey was nice but it came at cost to her friend

2x08 Dead Birds

That was a nice revelation that Mary's small boy is the evil presence that they are trying summon but everything else is so messed up i am not sure where this show is going because it going off all crazy with all character.   .

Thread