Thread
Printable Version

Signed Sealed Delivered Season 1 General Discussion Thread ( Spoilers)

1x06 The Future Me

Another great episode with another twist so glad she didn't let her parents from stop her from marrying Bobby and that letter was what she needed to stop them from telling her what to do. . Apply for marriage certificate with 30 day expiry date was smart way to prove to her parents she was serious about getting married.

Something Good

Well another sweet episode with another happy ending but i like how they move away from letter to a CD in missing object tray and finding out he had accident has no memory of the song was sad but giving him his guitar help him remember the song was nice ending.

1x08 Dark of Night

Wow this wasn't a nice situation in previous episode most of the episode focus on lost love but this letter was awful and emotionally to listen to finding out she been raped and the fact the daugher wasn't her husband but than finding out rapist could save daughter life was only good thing

1x09 The Treasure Box

Well getting trapped in the bank was really scary and bank employee not knowing safety procals was disturbing but they were lucky there was enough air in the bank safe and Norman figuring out they were locked in the bank was nice. As for letter another romantic storyline which is starting to get annoying .

1x10 A Hope and a Future

Another sappy episode where a women give up a baby and he become a dictor and team reuniting them was nice.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

1x06 The Future Me

Ellie's future letter to herself was sweet but the fact she got it back three years early she had time to make it right and Rita's new look taking the guys breath away was amusing but Rita going up against the bosses daughter was going to be awkward

1x07 Something Good

Valerie Bertinelli guest staring as Rebecca was nice as I'm used to seeing her in Hot in Cleveland and moving away from letter to objects made for a nice change but the audition CD being the first to try and track down was interesting as he disappeared the night the it was posted

Reply 27#27 bala's post

1x08 Dark of Night

The dying letter being taken before it could be delivered was sad as she was impregnated by a rapist and her husband suspected it was the ex boyfriend but going into court to stop the husband from killing the rapist was impressive

Reply 28#28 bala's post

1x09 The Treasure Box

Norman was quick to open the puzzle box and trust Ryan to set off the fire alarm while his mother was not paying attention but with them not being at the Miss Special Delivery contest for Rita I'm not surprised he went to the bank to find them but them reading all the letters was emotional

Reply 29#29 bala's post

1x10 A Hope and a Future

The note for Pastor Thomas blowing away before being found with the baby was unfortunate as it explained why she abandoned her child but being 32 years ago was a surprise and an even bigger surprise that she had twins, Norman's grandmother was priceless especially saying nothing says I love you like crabs

Special - Signed, Sealed, Delivered For Christmas

Oliver getting jealous of Shane dancing was amusing and trying to match make Rita and Norman was bound to be hard work, trying to find who sent two letter to God at Christmas was a nice story line as one belonged to Shane and what a small world when Oliver ran into his former Sunday school teacher after rescuing her purse from a mugger

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

This was nice movie but new boss was interesting he could be a good addition the advice he gave Oliver in church . Putting on a play in hospital was impressive.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered: From Paris with Love (2015)

Who was playing Holly, Oliver's wife from Paris was surprising but how ironic his letter to her originally getting lost and delivering the divorce could of been a disaster, Shane leaving because Holly came back into Oliver's life would of been a mistake and sad

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes that was an interesting choice i had no idea they did another movie so glad you post it above since i had nothing else to watch today. I am glad things are finally moving on on romantic front with all the character teasing was unbearable. The storyline with divorce paper was interesting because both had no idea what each other was thinking but who would thought that accident would bought them together.

Thread