Thread
Printable Version

Signed Sealed Delivered Season 1 General Discussion Thread ( Spoilers)

Signed Sealed Delivered Season 1 General Discussion Thread ( Spoilers)

Movie Premiers October 12, 2013 and TV series 20 April 2014

Created by bestselling author Martha Williamson, "DEAD LETTERS", follows a quirky quartet of civil servants in the Dead Letter Office of the US Postal System who transform themselves into an elite team of lost-mail detectives. Their determination to deliver the undeliverable takes them out of the post office into an unpredictable world where letters and packages from the past save lives, solve crimes, reunite old loves and change futures by arriving late but always miraculously on time. The intrepid bunch is led by the charming and handsome (but idiosyncratic) Oliver who still considers the stamped and mailed letter to be the gold standard of human communication. His hapless team of lost letter experts, free-spirited Rita and oddly-intuitive Norman, are thrown for a loop when a beautiful, no-nonsense technophile named Shane is mistakenly transferred to their inner sanctum. Shane inspires the lovable crew to step up in a risky and unorthodox way, beginning with a chance to clear the name of a wrongfully accused man and reconnect him with the love of his life

Show Site

Movie Review

I watched this movie during Christmas 2013 and i had no idea this was going made into a tv series and i really enjoyed the movie because it show the side of post office i think none of us know about what happens letter who address can't be read by machine they actually have a department who deal with this .

This was a nice movie but i really do hope the writer have good storyline in place for the dead letters because without that this series wouldn't work. . Who would of thought the new employee would create so much trouble for Oliver who has the department running the way he wanted but you just knew by end of movie she would want to stay with them.

[ Last edited by bala at 4-20-2014 12:45 ]

Pilot

Who would of thought a kid letter would turn out to be so dangerous for his family who were in witness protection but i love how persistent they were getting to bottom to the mystery and Rita providing a distraction was great.

1x02 To Whom It May Concern

Well this was an emotional episode with a young women who was saved by American solider and given an American education but taking 4 years to get the letter was long time but what great timing for the reunion just as she was graduating from college.

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes but i kind of annoyed it was a happy ending it's not realistic but i do find it amusing no-one from team figured out letter could be older than a week considering how many times they done this .

The Masterpiece

Well this one had a bitter-sweet ending and they really pushing Shane and Oliver love story but why do i suspect that if they do hook up his France ex will return to complicate things. .

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

This was one hell parting gift getting the sister to forgive each other but finding out their father died in twin towers attack was so unfortunate leading to sister blaming each other for the situation but being able to get bottom of the situation was great.

I really hope they are not trying pair up Oliver with Shane because that would be annoying.

1x06 The Future Me

Another great episode with another twist so glad she didn't let her parents from stop her from marrying Bobby and that letter was what she needed to stop them from telling her what to do. . Apply for marriage certificate with 30 day expiry date was smart way to prove to her parents she was serious about getting married.

Something Good

Well another sweet episode with another happy ending but i like how they move away from letter to a CD in missing object tray and finding out he had accident has no memory of the song was sad but giving him his guitar help him remember the song was nice ending.

1x08 Dark of Night

Wow this wasn't a nice situation in previous episode most of the episode focus on lost love but this letter was awful and emotionally to listen to finding out she been raped and the fact the daugher wasn't her husband but than finding out rapist could save daughter life was only good thing

1x09 The Treasure Box

Well getting trapped in the bank was really scary and bank employee not knowing safety procals was disturbing but they were lucky there was enough air in the bank safe and Norman figuring out they were locked in the bank was nice. As for letter another romantic storyline which is starting to get annoying .

1x10 A Hope and a Future

Another sappy episode where a women give up a baby and he become a dictor and team reuniting them was nice.

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

This was nice movie but new boss was interesting he could be a good addition the advice he gave Oliver in church . Putting on a play in hospital was impressive.

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Yes that was an interesting choice i had no idea they did another movie so glad you post it above since i had nothing else to watch today. I am glad things are finally moving on on romantic front with all the character teasing was unbearable. The storyline with divorce paper was interesting because both had no idea what each other was thinking but who would thought that accident would bought them together.

Thread