36 12
Thread
Printable Version

Signed Sealed Delivered Season 1 General Discussion Thread ( Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I had a felling when Shane was rushing to buy her coffee because she was running late it would be at Oliver's place and Kelly's letter taking a balloon ride was lucky to ever get into the postal system but as she was dying and it took almost a year to get to the post office you did wonder if she is still alive and with Charlie being in prison because she was his alibi was unbelievably rotten luck but what a great ending with her turning up on the bridge

1x01 Time to Start Livin'

I'm glad they have a new supervisor who is on their wave length as running up against the one in the film would of got tiresome and the letter from the boy in witness protection was interesting, I'm glad they contacted the police

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The letter to Buzz from Sam was emotional but getting him to her graduation from college was great timing and what a great graduation speech especially wearing the red sock

1x03 Soulmates

Another new supervisor was disappointing as the last one was a better fit and now only having a day to find the recipient before shredding it doesn't give them much time but It's a good job Rita could remember the lover letter after it was burned

This has now been added to the flash site

1x04 The Masterpiece

Rita's autobiography being a hit with the boss was nice and Norman not realising he's in the book was surprising but Henry finding out he's lost his son and gained a granddaughter in the same breath was sad

1x05 The Edge of Forever

The urn not being reported missing was sad as you would think someone would miss the ashes of a loved one but as the daughters explained it started to make sense and the treasure hunt was emotional

Reply 21#21 bala's post

1x06 The Future Me

Ellie's future letter to herself was sweet but the fact she got it back three years early she had time to make it right and Rita's new look taking the guys breath away was amusing but Rita going up against the bosses daughter was going to be awkward

1x07 Something Good

Valerie Bertinelli guest staring as Rebecca was nice as I'm used to seeing her in Hot in Cleveland and moving away from letter to objects made for a nice change but the audition CD being the first to try and track down was interesting as he disappeared the night the it was posted

Reply 27#27 bala's post

1x08 Dark of Night

The dying letter being taken before it could be delivered was sad as she was impregnated by a rapist and her husband suspected it was the ex boyfriend but going into court to stop the husband from killing the rapist was impressive

36 12
Thread