72 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers April 22nd 2014

Faking It' is a new romantic comedy about two best friends who love each other -- in slightly different ways. After numerous failed attempts to become popular, the girls are mistakenly outed as lesbians, which launches them to instant celebrity status. Seduced by their newfound fame, Karma and Amy decide to keep up their romantic ruse.

Show Site

Premiere Trailer

Pilot

Well Karma and Amy are best friend but when school bully called them gay who would of thought it would snowball out of control and i never seen a school this progressive however i did feel it was political correctness gone to the extreme . . Nominating them as prom queen was amusing. .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-21-2014 14:16 ]

1x01 Pilot

Karma pretending to be blind didn't last long after that great catch and going along with them being mistaken for a lesbian couple I thought was going to make dating boys awkward

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well who would of thought that kiss would make Amy develop feelings for Karma was a surprise

Reply 6#6 bala's post

Amy and Karma kissing so not to blow their fake lesbian relationship was predictable but one of them thinking there was more too it was a nice twist

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't why this reminds me of MTV Awkward because it's cover different issue .

Faking it 1x02 promos

1x02 Homecoming Out

The girls dreams were amusing and Amy's mother being the one to interview the mystery lesbian couple was priceless

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes the dreams was amusing but slashing wrong van tires was amusing but step sister trying kick her out of her room was amusing

1x03 We Shall Overcompensate

Amy looks for a secret boyfriend was sad as you could see Karma was only using her for her own advantage and it looks like Amy's feeling are growing but Karma's song cruel as Amy first thought the song was for her

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yep things are going to get messy and telling other guy about faking was great

This has now been added to the flash site

1x04 Know Thy Selfie

Amy trying to pick up girls was uncomfortable to watch but Lauren getting caught taking a naked photo of herself was amusing

Remember the Croquembouche

Amy ruining her mother engagement party over jealously she has on how close Lauren has become with her mother was normal but destroy Croquembouche was not nice . Karma suggest a 3 way was amusing

72 1234
Thread