29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers April 22nd 2014

Faking It' is a new romantic comedy about two best friends who love each other -- in slightly different ways. After numerous failed attempts to become popular, the girls are mistakenly outed as lesbians, which launches them to instant celebrity status. Seduced by their newfound fame, Karma and Amy decide to keep up their romantic ruse.

Show Site

Premiere Trailer

Pilot

Well Karma and Amy are best friend but when school bully called them gay who would of thought it would snowball out of control and i never seen a school this progressive however i did feel it was political correctness gone to the extreme . . Nominating them as prom queen was amusing. .

[ Last edited by bala at 4-21-2014 14:16 ]

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Well who would of thought that kiss would make Amy develop feelings for Karma was a surprise

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yeah i don't why this reminds me of MTV Awkward because it's cover different issue .

Faking it 1x02 promos

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Yes the dreams was amusing but slashing wrong van tires was amusing but step sister trying kick her out of her room was amusing

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Yep things are going to get messy and telling other guy about faking was great

Remember the Croquembouche

Amy ruining her mother engagement party over jealously she has on how close Lauren has become with her mother was normal but destroy Croquembouche was not nice . Karma suggest a 3 way was amusing

Three to Tango

I knew it wouldn't go well but i didn't expect it would be Amy who ruined it by kissing him making Karma jealous

1x07 Faking Up Is Hard to Do

Well Liam getting blame for their break up was predictable but that love tent he build was amazing

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

That was thanks to the dinner lady was priceless

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't want to lose her best friend so she had no choice

Burnt Toast

Didn't know this was season finale but what a way end it and that has got be one of the best revenge thing to do after getting your heart broken but who would thought Amy could do that to Karma

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't usually watch certain show promos

Faking It | Season 1 Recap | MTV

Faking It | Official Trailer (Season 2)

2x01 The Morning Aftermath

So glad they used censoring of private parts but censor dido was pointless because we know what they are but you hand it to MTV allowing teenager to use sex toys was amusing .

I am glad they showed the aftermath but that close call Amy pushing him out the window and her mother being happy was priceless but than to make matters amusing catching her with another teenager bounds and gag was ridclous since she was happy about it .

Karma song was nice

You Can't Handle The Truth or Dare

This was amusing trying out due each other but playing  Truth or Dare was a very bad idea

2x03 Lust in Translation

i thought this was stupid episode,  Karma reaction to her liking a boy was amusing since it obvious she was bi but thinking she only like girls was naive.

29 12
Thread