Thread
Printable Version

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Like I said it was plastered on all of them so you didn't have to watch them to know it was the season finale

1x08 Burnt Toast

I half expected then to play Unchained Melody while at the potter's wheel but glad they didn't and Amy hiding her feelings from Karma while she was hiding her relationship with Liam was never going to end well but Amy and Liam was a surprise

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Hanging stark naked in front of lounge window was amusing especially as her mother was happy it was a guy coming out of Amy's window but the guy her mother being OK with the guy tied up in the garage was priceless

2x02 You Can’t Handle the Truth or Dare

Lauren wanting to play truth or dare was amusing but I cant believe she didn't gag drinking that concoction first before asking the girls to kiss

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The accident with the sunscreen was amusing and Karma trying to get Amy to fall for someone else was interesting as it turned out to she still fancied guys

2x04 Lying Kings and Drama Queens

Karma may have had the best voice but Lauren had the best moves but Amy gate crashing the party held at Liam's mansion had a surprising outcome and who is Oliver

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Karma ripping up Liam's letter before reading it was surprising as she tried to read it earlier but the tea leave reading was amusing and texting Liam to meet them was a nice gesture

2x06 The Ecstasy and the Agony

Liam calling Karma his wife when he couldn't say girlfriend was stupid and Shane and Amy inviting Lauren to join them at a dance party after felling sorry for her was nice but Lauren taking the pill was amusing as she was a sour puss before

2x07 Date Expectations

Everyone crashing Amy's date was amusing but what a way to find out her girlfriend knows nothing about them being best friends

2x08 Zen and the Art of Pageantry

Amy entering the beauty pageant to prove a point was a little cruel as it looked like it was Lauren's thing but her father being her driving force was surprising and looks like fireworks for next week

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Karma blaming Liam for taking advantage of Amy was surprising as it takes two to tango

Thread