26 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Divide Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I have feeling he going right thing when she came to him for help

1x07 I Can’t Go Back

Adam was lucky to be able to walk away after being hit by a car and Terry putting his freedom on the line by going in search of DNA evidence that will prove his innocence was a hell of a risk but at leased he got Eric's glass he was drinking out of before getting arrested

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

80% of the episode was nothing special but the last 20% was riveting. Can't wait for next week.

1x08 To Whom Evil Is Done

You just knew taking Eric's shot glass wouldn't be admissible in court and I'm glad Christine didn't have to choose between her father and Terry but what happened to Eric was going to be the only way to stop him but where and who did it was surprising

Reply 23#23 Milks26's post

I'm mad that they let Terry & Christine sleep together....although, I saw it coming for a very long time....but it should not have happened.

The season finale was okay but not exceptional. I'm happy that Terry killed Eric his father would have just gotten him off.

I wonder what happened to Billle. Too bad Bobby had to die but, I hope the cop lives.

WE tv has cancelled their first scripted series after one season

There won’t be a second season for The Divide. WE tv has cancelled their first scripted series after one season of eight episodes. A legal drama, The Divide looks at how people struggle with weighing their personal morals with their professional ambitions. Christine Rosa (Marin Ireland) is an impassioned case worker and Adam Page (Damon Gupton) is an equally passionate district attorney. The cast also includes Paul Schneider, Nia Long, Clarke Peters, Chris Bauer, Joe Anderson, and Adam Rothenberg.

In a statement, WE TV said of the cancellation, “We are extremely proud of The Divide and grateful to its brilliant creators, Richard LaGravenese and Tony Goldwyn, and an amazing cast and crew, for bringing this story to life as WE tv’s first scripted series.”
The season ended on August 27th and averaged 362,000 viewers

courtesy http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-divide-tv-show-cancelled-by-we-tv-34534/

Too bad! I was looking forward to seeing this mystery unravel.

26 12
Thread