Thread
Printable Version

The Divide Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Divide Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Divide follows Christine Rosa, an impassioned caseworker with The Innocence Initiative, as she delves into the case of a death row inmate whom she believes was wrongly convicted of a young family’s heinous murder.  Coming in July to WE tv.

http://www.wetv.com/the-divide/videos/the-divide-series-trailer

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-5-2015 18:34 ]

Premieres Wed July 16th at 9pm

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Episodes 1, 2, 3

Overall, great show so far. It's mysterious and compelling. Great cast.

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

1x4

Whoa! Whose going to find Jenny all the way out there? Well, I guess that was her point.

This show is really starting to hit up.....Deputy Commissioner appears to have be Mr. Zale's clean up man in the police force...nice

Reply 16#16 bala's post

Wow! Zales kid must be really screwed up...the way the Dad babies him.

Reply 17#17 Milks26's post

1 x 6

Man! What an intense scene between father and son. "You didn't put him in your back pocket, you became him".   

Good episode, lays the final ground work for the last 2 episodes.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

80% of the episode was nothing special but the last 20% was riveting. Can't wait for next week.

Reply 23#23 Milks26's post

I'm mad that they let Terry & Christine sleep together....although, I saw it coming for a very long time....but it should not have happened.

The season finale was okay but not exceptional. I'm happy that Terry killed Eric his father would have just gotten him off.

I wonder what happened to Billle. Too bad Bobby had to die but, I hope the cop lives.

WE tv has cancelled their first scripted series after one season

There won’t be a second season for The Divide. WE tv has cancelled their first scripted series after one season of eight episodes. A legal drama, The Divide looks at how people struggle with weighing their personal morals with their professional ambitions. Christine Rosa (Marin Ireland) is an impassioned case worker and Adam Page (Damon Gupton) is an equally passionate district attorney. The cast also includes Paul Schneider, Nia Long, Clarke Peters, Chris Bauer, Joe Anderson, and Adam Rothenberg.

In a statement, WE TV said of the cancellation, “We are extremely proud of The Divide and grateful to its brilliant creators, Richard LaGravenese and Tony Goldwyn, and an amazing cast and crew, for bringing this story to life as WE tv’s first scripted series.”
The season ended on August 27th and averaged 362,000 viewers

courtesy http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/the-divide-tv-show-cancelled-by-we-tv-34534/

Too bad! I was looking forward to seeing this mystery unravel.

Thread