112 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers June 9 2014

Murder in the First is an upcoming American detective drama television series that has been announced to air on TNT in summer 2014. The series was created by Steven Bochco and Eric Lodal, and stars Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson. Set in San Francisco, the show will follow a single case across an entire season

San Francisco homicide detectives Terry Seagrave and Hildy Mulligan investigate what originally appear to be two unrelated murders. Ultimately, they learn both victims have ties to Silicon Valley prodigy Erich Blunt.

Show Site

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 15:18 ]

Trailer | Murder in the First | TNT

Reply 2#2 bala's post

'The Killing' much?  They keep doing the same old thing. It's tedious!

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

Yes i thought exactly the same thing

The only difference they put attractive people instead

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Still bad .....but, you know what that might be its downfall. Pretty people solving cases....how many times have we seen that. Real life is not that beautiful.

Check out the trailer for The Divide on We..... it looks interesting.

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Won't play for non US people .

alright...just go directly to the website, and go to 'Shows'. That should work I hope. Type it in, instead of clicking

www.wetv.com

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

nope can't use the it either

I instantly know I wouldn't like this!!

The Divide looks good though Milks. It worked for me Bala. Maybe just blocked in the UK.

Overview | Murder in the First | TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-6-2014 04:23 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

Looks like you have lost your banner so If you need a replacement here is one below

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-10-2014 20:14 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

1x01 Pilot

Scaring the boy enough for him to piss his pants was cruel and Terry having to deal with his wife dying of cancer was obviously taking it's toll, Erich threatening Jeremy I think was a bad idea as he's bound to turn up dead sooner or later and the way he spoke to Cindy the flight attendant was diabolical but her turning up dead was a surprise

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well yes i felt it was bit mean doing that to those boys but if it prevent them from ever breaking the law it was worth it . I had a feeling flight attendant would end up dead as soon as he said he deal with it because he couldn't fire her because he was sleeping with her.

I wasn't impressed with this series so far

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I thought Jeremy would of been killed next

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it was clear they writers need him to be prime suspect

112 123456
Thread