Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Win Some, Lose Some

I was hoping Erich's arrogance in taking the stand would be his downfall but with those closing arguments it would be hard to know the real truth and confessing after being found not guilty was sickening

1x09 Family Matters

You just knew after that confession they would try and link him to the Kevin Neyers case as he can't be tried again for Cindy Strauss's murder but his grandfather killing himself was another set back

1x10 Blunt the Edge

I was thinking what a shame Bill didn't have a second wire after confessing he arranged all the murders except his grandfathers as he was dying of cancer but having a federal warrant to hack his phone was priceless

'Murder in the First' Renewed for Second Season by TNT

'Murder in the First' Renewed for Second Season by TNT

TNT has ordered a second season of its powerful crime drama Murder in the First, starring Taye Diggs (Private Practice) and Kathleen Robertson (Boss). The series, which is executive produced by Emmy® winner Steven Bochco (NYPD Blue) and Eric Lodal, ranked as one of basic cable's Top 10 series of the summer. TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season.

Over the summer, Murder in the First took viewers deep inside a complex homicide investigation that spanned the entire season. The series followed San Francisco homicide detectives Terry English (Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Robertson) as they investigated two seemingly unrelated murders. The mystery deepened, however, when they found that both murders had a common denominator in a Silicon Valley wunderkind.

In its first season, Murder in the First averaged more than 4.7 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, including 1.3 million adults 25-54. The drama drew a sizeable audience through TNT's various platforms, reaching an average of 9.2 million viewers through live television viewing, DVR playback, set-top VOD and digital on-demand

courtesy http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com

I'm happy the show's getting a second season....great news.

My only hope/want for the new season is that we get a new Defense attorney for whomever the accused criminal will be. In season 1 finale we had Warren Daniels who represented Eric Blunt bring his new client to the station. He's ld news we need someone new in season 2.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-1-2015 16:48 ]

Bad Apple I Murder in the First I TNT

Decent season premiere. But, I can't wait for them to catch the 2nd shooter and the real mystery of the season to begin. Who's killing cops.

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

i am debating whether to watch this season or not

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Why? Was the last  1 so bad?

Reply 51#51 Milks26's post

it wasn't that great i kind lost interest half way through i seen too many cop show character weren't as good

Moving slow but starting to get interesting enough on the cop side.

Not sure how I feel about the whole Sugar and Chinese war angle yet.

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

i finally got around watching the first episode of the season it was quite good but killing all those kids was awful .

2x02 Schizofrenzy

Did they really have to shoot him after Hedi got hostage she could of easily arrested him ?

2x03 Blue on Blue

Tough call for Terry finding out cop kill one of cop but telling hedi was great . Let the mystery continue.

2x04 My Suger Walls

Finding out the cop was killed by someone else was great cliffhanger it did look too suspicious for it to be a suicide. Terry new girlfriend is interesting she and Heidi should work together  

2x05 The McCormack Mulligan

Nothing really much happened but Hedi having question her own brother was tricky but finding out he's been cheating on his wife was sad. That innocent guy getting killed in jail for taking rap is unfortunate .

2x06 Oh, Mexico

Killing Suger sister for lying about who killed the other drug house guy was sad.

When are we going to get to bottom of this because it getting rather complicated

Pleading guilty school bus shooting was interesting but them trying give him trial was amusing.

2x07 State of the Union

So of course it's union who behind cop killings it makes sense but with original undercover found dead things are getting more interesting.

Thread