Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x07 State of the Union

Suger going on a war path after his sister was mailed to him in a box was understandable and I guess investigating into Dustin's childhood is going to help their case

2x08 Out of the Shadows

Telling Suger the truth regarding his sister's arrest was surprising but made sense with her being taken of the case and Hildy bailing out her brother was a good start to try and take down the union but it's not going to be easy

2x09 Bruja Blanca

Watching how the assassin got in and out of police custody after the killing Criolla was impressive and she should of known better than to have a slanging match in public

2x10 Nothing but the Truth

I'm not surprised Hildy vows to take down the Union after they tried to frighten her off over the money she used to bail her brother out and what Dustin said on the stand was interesting but his mother storming out was understandable

Murder in the First - Down Town - Tonight I TNT

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-31-2016 19:38 ]

2x11 Down Time

Hildy did a great job frightening the witness off with her lie about triangulating her phone and Junior taking the deal was understandable and you cant blame Hildy for being pissed

2x12 Number Thirty Nine

The hookers safe was bound to be empty and Dustin getting the death penalty was a little predictable but the hypothetical interview was fascinating

3x01 Normandy Bitch

The all-star quarterback being murdered in the middle of his birthday calibrations was tragic and Mario being involved in an accident while driving was predictable with him arguing with his wife, Hildy being told to get her affairs in order from her doctor was surprising and sad

3x02 Tropic of Cancer

The robber might not of pointed the gun at the cashier but showing him the gun was threatening so getting shot was the ultimate karma and the CCTV helping the over case was lucky, Hildy's doctor making a mistake like that was disturbing and I thought Terry made a good call when he shot the runner

3x03 Black and Blue

Terry trying to find the gun was understandable but it wouldn't of helped if he found it himself and Hildy telling IA she seen the gun was nice but risky, Mario's personal life falling apart while trying to clear his name was karma

3x04 The Barbers of Seville

Koto giving Terry an ultimatum over his personal relationship with Hildy was surprising and another victim being shot while they were following him was incredible as they were only seconds away

Thread