27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Premiers June 9 2014

Murder in the First is an upcoming American detective drama television series that has been announced to air on TNT in summer 2014. The series was created by Steven Bochco and Eric Lodal, and stars Taye Diggs and Kathleen Robertson. Set in San Francisco, the show will follow a single case across an entire season

San Francisco homicide detectives Terry Seagrave and Hildy Mulligan investigate what originally appear to be two unrelated murders. Ultimately, they learn both victims have ties to Silicon Valley prodigy Erich Blunt.

Show Site

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-3-2015 15:18 ]

Trailer | Murder in the First | TNT

Reply 3#3 Milks26's post

Yes i thought exactly the same thing

The only difference they put attractive people instead

Reply 5#5 Milks26's post

Won't play for non US people .

Reply 7#7 Milks26's post

nope can't use the it either

Overview | Murder in the First | TNT

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well yes i felt it was bit mean doing that to those boys but if it prevent them from ever breaking the law it was worth it . I had a feeling flight attendant would end up dead as soon as he said he deal with it because he couldn't fire her because he was sleeping with her.

I wasn't impressed with this series so far

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

it was clear they writers need him to be prime suspect

The City of Sisterly Love

Well what a disgusting way to get DNA evidence from a suspect by going on a date with him that entrapment unless i am mistaken but making him touch her chest was amusing .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am finding it hard to watch this show it's so boring

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes his lawyer is doing a great job but i can understand why he dropped him in the earlier episode

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he seem value his reputation more than money but it was a good reason to come back .

Bad Apple I Murder in the First I TNT

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

i am debating whether to watch this season or not

Reply 51#51 Milks26's post

it wasn't that great i kind lost interest half way through i seen too many cop show character weren't as good

Reply 49#49 Milks26's post

i finally got around watching the first episode of the season it was quite good but killing all those kids was awful .

2x02 Schizofrenzy

Did they really have to shoot him after Hedi got hostage she could of easily arrested him ?

2x03 Blue on Blue

Tough call for Terry finding out cop kill one of cop but telling hedi was great . Let the mystery continue.

2x04 My Suger Walls

Finding out the cop was killed by someone else was great cliffhanger it did look too suspicious for it to be a suicide. Terry new girlfriend is interesting she and Heidi should work together  

2x05 The McCormack Mulligan

Nothing really much happened but Hedi having question her own brother was tricky but finding out he's been cheating on his wife was sad. That innocent guy getting killed in jail for taking rap is unfortunate .

27 12
Thread