27 12
Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Oh, Mexico

Killing Suger sister for lying about who killed the other drug house guy was sad.

When are we going to get to bottom of this because it getting rather complicated

Pleading guilty school bus shooting was interesting but them trying give him trial was amusing.

2x07 State of the Union

So of course it's union who behind cop killings it makes sense but with original undercover found dead things are getting more interesting.

2x08 Out of the Shadows

I had feeling the union wouldn't help him out of jail but sending a hit women kill him was predictable but seriously that guard was a moron .

I knew Hedi would help her brother out making him tell her what union does was interesting but he's right taking down a union is going to be tough .

Reply 62#62 Milks26's post

For me it was ok

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I really enjoyed police corruption storyline, the  first season was just focused on one murder i was bored .
The second season has different story lines which keep me interested.

Reply 66#66 Milks26's post

i think it's our expectation because you had higher expectation since you enjoyed first season you were disappointed while i had low expectation of the second season which meant i didn't feel same way as you as long it was different from first season.

Reply 70#70 Milks26's post

I agree that was not a great cliffhanger poor edited on their part

27 12
Thread