Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 bala's post

'The Killing' much?  They keep doing the same old thing. It's tedious!

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Still bad .....but, you know what that might be its downfall. Pretty people solving cases....how many times have we seen that. Real life is not that beautiful.

Check out the trailer for The Divide on We..... it looks interesting.

alright...just go directly to the website, and go to 'Shows'. That should work I hope. Type it in, instead of clicking

www.wetv.com

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-16-2014 11:24  
I am finding it hard to watch this show it's so boring
I'm now on the 5 episode and I take my original statements back....this is better The Killing. The killing moved ridiculously slow (which is why it keeps getting cancelled)......this has a nice pace so far.

'Murder in the First' Renewed for Second Season by TNT

'Murder in the First' Renewed for Second Season by TNT

TNT has ordered a second season of its powerful crime drama Murder in the First, starring Taye Diggs (Private Practice) and Kathleen Robertson (Boss). The series, which is executive produced by Emmy® winner Steven Bochco (NYPD Blue) and Eric Lodal, ranked as one of basic cable's Top 10 series of the summer. TNT has ordered 10 episodes for the second season.

Over the summer, Murder in the First took viewers deep inside a complex homicide investigation that spanned the entire season. The series followed San Francisco homicide detectives Terry English (Diggs) and Hildy Mulligan (Robertson) as they investigated two seemingly unrelated murders. The mystery deepened, however, when they found that both murders had a common denominator in a Silicon Valley wunderkind.

In its first season, Murder in the First averaged more than 4.7 million viewers in Live + 7 delivery, including 1.3 million adults 25-54. The drama drew a sizeable audience through TNT's various platforms, reaching an average of 9.2 million viewers through live television viewing, DVR playback, set-top VOD and digital on-demand

courtesy http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com

I'm happy the show's getting a second season....great news.

My only hope/want for the new season is that we get a new Defense attorney for whomever the accused criminal will be. In season 1 finale we had Warren Daniels who represented Eric Blunt bring his new client to the station. He's ld news we need someone new in season 2.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 5-1-2015 16:48 ]

Decent season premiere. But, I can't wait for them to catch the 2nd shooter and the real mystery of the season to begin. Who's killing cops.

Reply 50#50 bala's post

Why? Was the last  1 so bad?

Moving slow but starting to get interesting enough on the cop side.

Not sure how I feel about the whole Sugar and Chinese war angle yet.

This season was complete and utter rubbish. The multiple storylines and characters were all over the place and had no sound direction. If this show gets renewed the writers need to re-watch the first season and follow that pattern.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 6-9-2015 10:31  
it wasn't that great i kind lost interest half way through i seen too many cop show character weren't as good
Really? The first season you were like eh! But, its this rubbish you like?? Wow!

Alright, Bala.

IMO the whole season was handled poorly. But, maybe TNT might give them another shot at recapturing what they had from 1. I don't think they deserve to get it, but because its a summer show that might save them.

3x09

Well, let's see how they wrap this case up next week. The end was so abrupt.

I seriously wanted to slap Louise when she was yelling at all the adults throughout the entire episode. The kid was never a brat, don't turn her into one just because she's at that age.

If Siletti doesn't die in the next episode - I seriously wonder what he's whole arc was about this season. Either the husband or the dumbass Atty will be the shooter.

Thread