Thread
Printable Version

Outlander Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Rent

Claire finding out that fight was about her was amusing consider she was having a go at them but what a good cliffhanger i think she will want to stay with them

1x06 The Garrison Commander

Claire situation just got more intresting by the end of the episode she going get married to him to prevent the English from taking her prisoner but since she's already married in other time line she technically a bigamist ?.

Reply 14#14 bala's post

Being tortured for trying to protect the woman from the red coats was barbaric and Claire's advance knowledge of first-aid is going to arouse suspicions

Reply 16#16 bala's post

I'm glad Clare telling Mrs MacKenzie sees from the future was a daydream as there is no way anyone would believe her and you can't blame her for using her medical skills to try and escape castle, Clare teasing Jamie about kissing Laoghaire was amusing and Claire providing the distraction while Mackenzie pulled the nail out was quick thinking

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Clare using kids as a way to search for an escape route was smart thinking especially as she could escape during the Castle's Gathering ceremony but trust her to run into the drunk men which made thing awkward, one of the the men being attacked by a pig was karma for chasing them but that was a close call for Clare trying to get to him

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Clare needs to learn Gaelic on the quite so she can be aware of what the guys are talking about and subtitles for the rest of use who don't understand it ether

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Claire saying she's with MacKenzies of her own free will was understandable as she knows they will all die in three years unless she can change history and Claire finding herself alone with Randall was bound to be awkward after their first meeting but punching her like that was diabolical and getting married was a great way to get Randall off her back

1x07 The Wedding

This was episode women must love but as a guy it was rather boring except what happened through flashback that what really saved the episode for me because rather than show whole wedding from start to finish they split it up evenly so the story could move forward and ending was perfect she had almost forgotten she was already married until she saw both wedding ring on her finger.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

The guys barging in hoping to catch them consummating the marriage was amusing and getting to know each other first was nice rather than just jumping in bed together but enjoying it knowing she is already married was a surprise

1x08 Both Sides Now

What did Frank expect on his search for his missing wife but the police thinking she has left him for another man was amusing as that's what's happened in the other time-line and Claire killing the solider was lucky as he was about to rape her

Outlander | 4 Droughtlander: A Look Ahead | STARZ

nice!

1x09 The Reckoning

Nice returning episode but Jamie narrating the episode was nice change because we got see how he saw the situation from his perspective but trying teach her a lesson was amusing as she couldn't believe he would discipline her in that manner but he had to as that was the culture back than and trying win back her trust was challenging but that what i call a make-up

1x10 By the Pricking of My Thumbs

What a way to get rid of claire out of Jamie's life by Jame's ex girlfriend

1 x 10 what happened to eps it was not Outlanders

has the show been corrected I went to watch it and it was showing Atlantic and not Outlanders OMG I so need my Outlanders

1x11 The Devil's Mark

Claire being accused as a witch was tough as she couldn't prove she wasn't but having Jamie rescue her was impressive but telling him who she was and what she's been through was nice and the fact that she decided to stay was a surprise

Thread