Thread
Printable Version

Halt and Catch Fire Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

After what Donna did to help them at the risk of her own job Gordon going for the doll for his daughter was the least he could do but buying a brick for $80 was karma for forgetting and what Cameron wanted to do with the operating system was ambitious but would put them above the others, Joe entertaining the girls during the storm was nice

Giant

I had a feeling that Gordon was heading for a mental breakdown it's a good thing his wife came in early after she kissed her boss or things could been a lot worse i was surprised Gordon hadn't bleed out from that cut in his hand consider how big the hole was in back garden.

1x07 Giant

With Gordon's behaviour after Donna left town it was obvious he was heading for a break down and drinking while cooking with his children was asking for trouble, Donna kissing her co-worker first was a surprise as I expected him to make the first move

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

I have to admit Joe revelation came as a surprised who thought he swing both ways and what Cameron asked him at end was sad .

1x08 The 214s

Donna not complaining about Gordon's credit card charges was understandable as she was feeling guilty over the kiss and John getting arrested was bad timing but Gordon stripping down the computer was quick thinking

1x08 The 214s

This really was a surprise how they got money to fund the project but being arrested came as a surprise . Who would thought Cameron taught him how to do it was certainly wrong . Look like they decided go rogue i can't wait to see how this turn out but i am happy Donna didn't leave Gordon

[ Last edited by bala at 7-21-2014 17:01 ]

Up Helly Aa

Poor Donna finding out her boss stole her husband idea and him finding out she kissed him .

Macintosh was nice surprise i actually remember using them in high school   my one didn't speak

1x09 Up Helly Aa

Gordon and Joe preparing to move the Giant was interesting and the way Joe brought them a little more time was amusing but Donna finding out she had been played by her boss was a hell of a set back

1x10 - 1984

Gordon without the beard looked so different but what an end to the first season with Cameron starting her own company with Donna working for her and Joe setting fire to the shipment

2x01 SETI

Look like couple of months have past and things are starting to go right but running the power through the house was bound to lead to fuse blowing .

2x02 Run Time

The delay in the game was ridclous but the fact that they didn't notice someone was clogging up their system for days was also ridclous .It's clear there's really no guidance with mutiny but the guy trying get job from them was amusing as he cause all the problems   .

2x03 The Way In

This is really going slow but you just knew there would be some sort of set back but what a way Cameron find out that someone has pay her bills for company .

2x04 Play With Friends

it was bad idea for Cameron to use online chat place as she revealed something that was suppose to her private thought. The fact that she pregnant certainly makes what Cameron said worse. .

2x05 Extract and Defend

Cameron finding out who there were renting server space was disappointing but she handled the meeting very professionally. I can't believe he hiding his sickness from his wife i understand she's busy but he really should tell her before it become unmanageable

2x06 10Broad36

They invented broadband ? - didn't see that coming but joe suggest acquire mutiny is bound causse trouble.

2x07 Working for the Clampdown

Joe offer for Munity was interesting but obvious Cameron doesn't trust him but Joe finding out what his boss was going to do with the company and decides warn Cameron. The rest of the guys weren't happy but like she said it's her company.

2x08 Limbo

Wow i can't believe they hi-jack mutiny

2x09 Kali

That was great the way Cameron planted a bug using Joe was brilliant as he had no clue what she did

Thread