Thread
Printable Version

Halt and Catch Fire Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 SETI

Running that many computers at Mutiny was asking for trouble as it looked like a normal house but Cameron stealing the neighbours power was surprising and Joe not getting his check was karma for burning the shipment, the girls getting justice for the computers they brought was impressive

2x02 New Coke

Joe meeting Sara's father was interesting but I didn't expect him to take the job working for him and Cameron hiring the hacker is risky

2x03 The Way In

I'm impressed Joe has stuck out the job knowing it's a test but his response to Joe's suggestion was surprising and Gordon being responsible for Mutiny's problems was tragic

2x04 Play With Friends

I'm not surprised there is tension between Cameron and Donna in the aftermath of Sonaris thanks to Gordon, lets hope Gordon helping to make Joe's vision a reality keeps him out of trouble but fainting didn't look good

2x05 Extract and Defend

Donna and Cameron were bound to find out who was behind the server deal and Gordon having brain damage was surprising but keeping it from Donna because she was busy was sad

2x06 - 10Broad36

Gordon using the time he has left to reconnect with his brother, Henry and his family was nice but sad he has no idea about Donna being pregnant or her knowing he's got brain damage, Donna loosing in over Joe's new deal was surprising and I had a feeling trying to get one over Joe was a bad idea

2x07 Working for the Clampdown

Joe's offer for Mutiny sounded too good to be true but the fact it came about after they tried to fool him was incredible and about time Donna was told

2x08 Limbo

Gordon having nightmares was karma for cheating on Donna but Joe and Sara getting married in secret was bound to piss her father off and what Joe's replacement did was surprising but you can understand why they blamed Joe

2x09 Kali

Gordon getting lost in the parking garage was a little sad as I'm guessing it's his brain injury and glad Cameron got justice for Mutiny

2x10 Heaven is a Place

I'm not surprised the Clark family are into crisis after Gordon blurted out about his affair but everyone moving to California should make next season different

3x01 Valley of the Heart’s Delight

I half expected the server not to work when they got to California but good job in fixing it and Joe launching his latest product thanks to Gordon was predictable as he did offer Gorden the chance before they moved

3x02 One Way or Another

Cameron and Donna struggle to find venture capital was a little predictable as they are new but Cameron has come a long way with her business meeting skills especially after that diner meeting

wow you caught up in a day

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

The server working after removing chewing gum was amusing

That's new character seems very smart shame none of them take him seriously

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

It's a good thing they found out why they weren't getting far

Joe stealing their prize worker should be interesting since Clark was only one to see his potential

3x03 Flipping the Switch

Looks like Ryan is feeling out of place working with Joe but lets hope working from his home is better and what a shame Gordon and Donna are rowing at work in front of everyone

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

I loved it when Bos tore up the cheque for swap meat meeting it's a good thing they decided look around and what idiots if you have investors coming to give you money you need look like your worth something.

3x04 Rules of Honorable Play

There was bound to be teething problems with their new acquisition and Diane having her eye on John should be interesting and Cameron should go and get her fathers stuff before it's too late

Reply 59#59 codebreaker's post

i think in the next episode she will go and get it but getting close to one of the guys was bad move espically if she wants to fire them.

Thread