22 12
Thread
Printable Version

Reckless Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reckless Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reckless Premieres on CBS on June 29, 2014

RECKLESS is a sultry legal drama set in Charleston, S.C., where a gorgeous Yankee litigator and a charming southern attorney must hide their intense mutual attraction as a police sex scandal threatens to tear the city apart. Jamie Sawyer is enviously cool, confident and armed with south side of Chicago street-smarts as she takes on the good ol' boys in the South. Her handsome courtroom rival is Roy Rayder, a divorced father of two, embodies the Old South and is the newly minted City Attorney, thanks to his influential former father-in-law, Dec Fortnum. When disgraced cop Lee Anne Marcus hires Jamie to represent her in a lawsuit against the police department, Jamie and Roy discover that Lee Anne is at the epicenter of a sinister case with dire implications for the members of the Charleston PD. Heading that department is Deputy Chief Holland Knox, a family man who radiates integrity. Working under him are Terry McCandless, a cocky and corrupt detective, and Preston Cruz, Jamie's well-respected boyfriend who might not be all that he appears. Helping Jamie is her confidante and paralegal, Vi Briggs, an expert at digging up case-winning information. As Jamie and Roy spar in and out of the courtroom, dark secrets simmer behind every door and threaten to tarnish the genteel facade of seductive Charleston.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Reckless Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-30-2014 08:40 ]

Reckless Previews

Reckless - Series Premiere Extended Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 6-29-2014 11:29 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-7-2014 08:14 ]

pilot

Well i like the episode but i know this won't be a successful show CBS never has luck with drama they are better with comedies than trying this but i enjoyed the episode.

Lee anne only has herself to blame for getting fired and the law suit was a bit ridclous in my opinion because she was at fault for sending those photos to the cop

Roy is very likeable character but she playing with fire with Jamie

This has now been added to the flash site

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 8-21-2014 07:38 ]

Parting Shots

Well it sad to think in custody lawsuit she would endanger her life by framing her husband girlfriend for attempt on her life . Roy should made sure the copy he had was not corrupted . Finding out he undercover was a surprise . .

Stand Your Ground

She wanted video proof about her boyfriend but what an idiot keeping that video file on his laptop. The home invasion shooting was predictable that guy was doing his wife but the fact that he didn't know her husband came home early was tricky. It's a good thing jamie tag along for the ride otherwise the husband would gone to jail for long time.

Blind Sides

Well this was a case where Roy and Jamie have work defend 2 teenager of murder but the fact both boys were protecting each other made it difficult but i am glad right person admitted to crime instead sending innocent friend to jail . That's what i call a good friend

When the Smoke Clears

Finding the camera in her office was good but footage showing what leanne did has certainly damaged her case. Roy's Case was tricky going after ellite social club who had dirt on his family but prove her innocence was great. I had feeling undercover operation would go wrong.

Damage Control

Nice to have an episode 1 day earlier than expected and after what happened in previous episode this was a bit of a let down because nothing major happen. .

1x10 Fifty-One Percent

This was second episode in the same week was another surprise . Teryy getting fired was well deserved and leeanne got some explaining to do after she was confronted with hidden footage

1x11 And So It Begins

Jury selection was interesting but what a coincident one jurors somehow bumped into leann.

The highlight of the episode was This. I really loved that clip because it was so unexpected due to fact those two have been playing with each other and it was nice see shoe on other foot with Roy actually stepping up.

1x12-13 Civil Wars

So many revelation happened in both these episode i am still processing it because i think we all knew something not right Le ann but jamie finding out what really happened was sad because now she blackmail her into continue the case but the fact that she won was sad because we know what she did.

Terry turning out to good guy was a surprise but even his revelation didn't help

22 12
Thread