Thread
Printable Version

Young & Hungry (ABC Family) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x09 Young & Getting Played

Gabi pretending to be Yolanda's son's girlfriend was amusing as they hoped she would protest and allow him to go back with his ex but Yolanda also playing them was priceless as Derek actually made his mother think he fell for Gabi for real

1x10 Young & Thirty (…and Getting Married!)

Caroline forgetting Josh's birthday was surprising but Gabi deciding to let her use her very special gift as her own was sweet but him saying it was the perfect gift did make Gabi regret giving it to her

2x01 Young & Too Late

Josh seeing Gabi kissing Cooper was unfortunate but trust him to miss the opportunity to stop her going away with Cooper

2x02 Young & Cookin'

Josh dating a woman who loves to cook was interesting as Gabi was starting to fear for her job but you just knew she would her the phone message he left for Gabi

2x03 Young & Munchies

Gabi writing a recipes for a magazine article was awkward as she must use pot as a special ingredient but them all getting high while tasting the food was priceless

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

i really surprised this hasn't been added yet on here since all other ABC family comedies

2x04 Young & Old

So much for Gabi trying to make sure that Elliot has the perfect 40th birthday party as his boyfriend broke up with him and his parents found out he's gay thanks to her

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

2x05 Young & First Time

The look on the doctor face when he realised Gabi and Josh going for an SDI check together was amusing as he assumed they were a couple but giving Cooper the wrong results was awkward

2x06 Young & Moving

Josh's new girlfriend Shauna being played by Kylie Minogue was surprising but the guys getting the wrong idea about her text to her son was amusing

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Gabbi really is amusing character no many people would go as far as she would try to keep the job but was disappointed guys girlfriend came back since i didn't like her. I wonder if they play into Gabbi and her boss relationship in future episode but i honestly don't want this turning into a Melissa and Joey copycat .

Thread