Thread
Printable Version

Chasing Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x06 Clear Minds, Full Lives, Can't Eat!

You can understand why April's room-mate thought she was pregnant and going on a joyride with Leo before starting her treatment was amusing but finding out the treatment could affect her chances of having children was sad and his fitting couldn't of come at a better time but the roof stunt was cruel

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

The roof stunt was cruel but her mother trying to take over her life is bad move i really think she giving April no choice but to move out .

1x07 Unplanned Parenthood

April chickening out about  telling Dominic was a little predictable as he's about to leave for the new job and who will be revealed as her fertility benefactor should be interesting as her mother is feeling guilty and Leo has the money

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well at least she got bi-line that something and party in office was nice surprise but who brena would find that photo

Reply 26#26 bala's post

The boss being OK with April taking time off for medical issues without knowing what medical issues she has was nice

Death Becomes Her

Depressing episode when April realise people in support group are dying

1x08 Death Becomes Her

April was a little gullible not thinking being in a cancer support group that some of them would die and Leo being her fertility benefactor was a little predictable but the fact he helps the other to for-fill their wishes is great

1x09 What To Expect When You're Expecting Chemo

Sara joining the others by cracking egg joke while April postpones her chemo to harvest her eggs was amusing and Brenna trying to split her time between Kieran and Greer is going to be awkward but him wanting to watch was priceless, Beth getting it in the neck because Raquel figured out who her friend was she was talking about was sad

1x10 Finding Chemo

You can understand April freaking out when her chemo treatments started to take it's toll on her especially seeing her father but Leo convincing her to go back when he won't try himself was a nice surprise

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She did April a favour by accidently telling her editor about her cancer it means that she doesn't have to tell them but they would found out eventually and i am glad she forgive her .

Brenna  trying have her cake and eat it was bound to backfire but her mother walking in was priceless

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

This was the toughest episode to watch and very emotional and every came out i really try my best to delay watching this episode because i knew it would hard to watch but i ran out of show today so i decided to watch this. I hope Christmas episode will be more cheerful

ABC Family Renews Chasing Life for Season 2

ABC Family has given Chasing Life a new lease on life and me something to be very excited about.

Reply 37#37 bala's post

Have they changed the second half of season 1 to season 2

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i don't think so

That's when the show will return with a special episode (perhaps we'll learn the outcome of that cliffhanger involving Scott Michael Foster's Leo Hendrie?!?) before it officially begins the second half of its first season in January 2015.

http://tvline.com/2014/11/06/cha ... eason-2-abc-family/

Thread