Thread
Printable Version

Chasing Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 55#55 codebreaker's post

of course he would lie most people in that position would getting caught DUI was lucky for April and i don't think her cancer is back it probably stress she been experience but sad way to end the episode

1x18 Rest in Peace

I knew she was overeacting to nose bleed but pot cookie didn't help her relaxed it just made her more anxious and honest.

Reply 63#63 bala's post

April's desperate search for ways to alleviate her anxiety was understandable but taking her down an unexpected path was amusing especially getting the munches after the cookie

1x19 Life, Actually

The cancer benefit was a nice event but bad for Beth as she broke up with her boyfriend because he wanted moved forward but she wasn't sure

Reply 66#66 bala's post

The look on Sara's face when she meet Owen's wife was amusing but you cant blame her for being pissed and it looks like April and Beth were both concerned about each other’s boyfriends but Leo's speech was a great save

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

i was thinking he had an open marriage but them agree not to tell each other was intresting

1x20 No News Is Bad News

Sara's mother seemed to have the devil in her with all her wise cracks but April and Danny going head to head to prove who has better reporter was interesting as Danny was being a little underhanded

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

It was obvious Danny would be better since April been recovering from cancer

Reply 71#71 bala's post

Interesting theory about Danny being better as he was stealing April's work every time she turned her back and if that how to be a better reporter he's welcome to the job

Reply 72#72 codebreaker's post

Danny wasn't really was stealing since her boss has lost faith in April ability to be cut-throat reporter she was before she has cancer and obviously April has changed her priorities

1x21 One Day

April had a tough choice to make after finding out that her cancer is back but willing to fight for her job was nice and even through she was able keep her job because of the cancer she decides to give it up was the right thing to do

Reply 74#74 bala's post

April only having two to six weeks to live without treatment was a shock but she was incredibly calm considering and it was a forgone conclusion she would have the treatment, April quitting her job because they couldn't fire her was nice as the other kid got to keep his job

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

i hope they don't kill her off that would be end of the show

2x07 As Long as We Both Shall Live

I know i haven't really comment on this season but ending of this episode is too tragic i can't believe they suddenly killed him off. I realise actor has another show but do it in that way is sad.

2x01 A View from the Ledge

What a great start with April running the paper but putting Raquel in her place you just knew it was a dream and I suppose you can't blame her family for being sceptical about the proposal

Thread