Thread
Printable Version

Chasing Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Locks of Love

So we heard Leo message so glad they resolve it.

The family drama over Natalie was bound get out but what an awful timing for all of that to happen while on video chat

Leo and April shaving their heads were amusing

But to leaving on a another cliffhanger was annoying

1x11 Locks of Love

April's grandparents paying a visit for the early Christmas was nice but that hat was hideous, trying out the new her styles before shaving her hair off was nice

1x12 Next April

April trying to get in to see the new boss was amusing as he was support to be booked up for eight days and what a shame Brenna got caught sneaking into her girlfriends house, Leo coming out of his coma cracking jokes was funny

1x13 Guess Who's Coming to Donate

I'm not surprised Natalie was having second thoughts about donating bone marrow after finding out what was involved because she's only a half match and what a shame Brenna's plan to try and change Natalie's mind didn't work out but looks like April's has

1x14 Cancer Friends With Benefits

Natalie deciding to stay after a one night stand with the bartender seemed a little impulsive but the fact she landed a job and moved in with him was ridiculous and then making out with April's ex is going to make thing awkward

1x15 April Just Wants to Have Fun

Beth jumping in between Natalie and Dominic kissing was amusing and Natalie being the first to tell April was a nice surprise but Beth keeping quiet about going out with Natalie was disappointing and the fight was sad, what a great way to get back at the schools mean girl

1x16 The Big Leagues

I'm not surprised April didn't want to answer her phone while in the life but being full of condoms was hilarious and April breaking the story involving the baseball player was karma as he was a jerk

1x17 Model Behavior

April being refused coffee because of her story was going a little overboard but at leased she was recognized and who would of thought he would lie and put her job on the line

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

April first day back didn't go to plan not realise she forgot to press record on her interview was unfounate  

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Natalie staying was nice wasn't sure how they were going use her but at least she consider donating which is something.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Now that what i call a fast mover but as soon she told April she looking for new place i knew she would move in with best friend

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny but April thinking she was replace her was sad

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yep but i can't believe she didn't take photos as proof because they no way she prove it

Thread