29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Chasing Life Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

CHASING LIFE Series Premiere

Chasing Life - 1x02 (June 17 at 9/8c) | Official Preview

[ Last edited by bala at 6-11-2014 19:08 ]

Pilot

Well i know subject matter is quite sad but again the tv series focus more on social life of April rather than the subject matter. This had typical ABC Family stamp of approval with the show very family focused which i don't mind but it's clear they playing it safe with this series.

April using her uncle to get interview for her job was smart but knowing her uncle was responsible for her dad death certainly makes things difficult. Now i have a theory on this i don't think uncle was responsible for her dad's death. With amount ABC family show i have watched this is my prediction .

It's clear her uncle is really concerned but hiding it from her family is going to be challenging

This Season On CHASING LIFE

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't expect her to be home but it was amusing but than second thoughts when her new patient just happens to be his ex-wife but i thought she figure out he not him but there really was no confirmation whether she was his ex-wife or not. We can't make assumption until they show it.

I'll Sleep When I'm Dead

I am glad she finally told her sister unintentionally when getting angry and she was there for her for her biosphere .

The Family That Lies Together

Well it was obvious her mother was going to find out eventually and we also learnt why the uncle wasn't at funeral was a surprise.

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

The roof stunt was cruel but her mother trying to take over her life is bad move i really think she giving April no choice but to move out .

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Well at least she got bi-line that something and party in office was nice surprise but who brena would find that photo

Death Becomes Her

Depressing episode when April realise people in support group are dying

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

She did April a favour by accidently telling her editor about her cancer it means that she doesn't have to tell them but they would found out eventually and i am glad she forgive her .

Brenna  trying have her cake and eat it was bound to backfire but her mother walking in was priceless

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

This was the toughest episode to watch and very emotional and every came out i really try my best to delay watching this episode because i knew it would hard to watch but i ran out of show today so i decided to watch this. I hope Christmas episode will be more cheerful

ABC Family Renews Chasing Life for Season 2

ABC Family has given Chasing Life a new lease on life and me something to be very excited about.

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

i don't think so

That's when the show will return with a special episode (perhaps we'll learn the outcome of that cliffhanger involving Scott Michael Foster's Leo Hendrie?!?) before it officially begins the second half of its first season in January 2015.

http://tvline.com/2014/11/06/cha ... eason-2-abc-family/

Locks of Love

So we heard Leo message so glad they resolve it.

The family drama over Natalie was bound get out but what an awful timing for all of that to happen while on video chat

Leo and April shaving their heads were amusing

But to leaving on a another cliffhanger was annoying

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

April first day back didn't go to plan not realise she forgot to press record on her interview was unfounate  

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Natalie staying was nice wasn't sure how they were going use her but at least she consider donating which is something.

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Now that what i call a fast mover but as soon she told April she looking for new place i knew she would move in with best friend

Reply 52#52 codebreaker's post

Yes that was funny but April thinking she was replace her was sad

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Yep but i can't believe she didn't take photos as proof because they no way she prove it

29 12
Thread