Thread
Printable Version

Dominion Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Pilot

I really didn't like this pilot to be honest it was awful too many things happening and even if you saw the film you still get a bit confused at times. The biggest problem i found wasn't bad acting but storyline for a sci-fi show this was rather disappointing because every cliche you could think of happen in this episode with regards to the chosen one. Nothing really surprised even ending didn't shock me i felt he had his own agenda .

Godspeed

Well getting reassigned to another department after they found out who he is came as no surprise but who would thought that archangel were hiding in plain sight and he learnt the cost of ignore his destiny in this episode.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well it's a good thing he was able to find him but what his brother did to angel that stab Micheal was surprising . How can you be in a war and tell your army not hurt his brother ?

The Flood

Well after Michael's accident he had no choice take him to hospital but this was episode where he decided to embrace his destiny

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Wow that her mother is a blackball ?

Does that mean human can turned into blackball?

Reply 22#22 arksongbird80's post

yeah it falling flat but something watch when your bored

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

I did like revelation that one of his closest person was hidden angel i should know micheal would have someone hidden in his unit

Reply 29#29 shinny's post

I really didn't give this much thought but you could be onto something i thought it was good plan but i never expect Gaberal to turn himself in but knowing he has way out was a good plan. it certainly one best episode so far but who know if second season is coming?.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Leaving the letter was great

how did he know how find his cave ?

2x01 Heirs of Salvation

Bombing the cave with everyone including Alex was bold move but it didn't work. Michael finding a town with god's protection was an interesting situation

2x02 Mouth of the Damned

Micheal trying scare the only person in town that know he's an angel lead to unfortunate consequence

2x03 The Narrow Gate

Michael sacrifice himself to the town people to save them was interesting but him being bought back to life giving him a new purpose was interesting.

Thread