Thread
Printable Version

Jennifer Falls Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jennifer Falls Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Jennifer Falls Premieres on TVland on  June 04, 2014

Jennifer Falls revolves around a career woman and mother, Jennifer Doyle, who must move back in with her own mom after being let go from her high-powered, six-figure salary job. With her teenage daughter in tow, Jennifer has to face her new life and figure out what the next steps are to rebuild.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Jennifer Falls Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-5-2014 09:04 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

this is a cute little show and I've enjoyed the first few episodes.  I don't like her hair cut.  I'm probably the only one.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x01 Pilot

Jennifer giving her boss a mouthful after being fired for her anger issues was amusing and going from a high paid job to minimum wage working for her brother was unbelievable

1x02 Health Club

Jennifer pays a visit to her old health club was amusing as she went from trying to cancel her membership to dining with old friends but ditching Dina for her rich friends from her past was terrible as the just made up

1x03 Triangle

Jennifer seeing David who just happens to be seeing her mum in therapy was embarrassing as he had been talking about his sex life but having to choose between them was amusing

1x04 The Virginity Thief

Jennifer and Dina finding out that they both lost their virginity to the same man was unbelievable but the fact he used the same line on them both was amusing as they both first set out to get revenge only to date him again without the other knowing was priceless

1x05 Staycation

What a shame Jennifer had to reward Gretchen for her good school grade by taking her on a 'staycation' in the backyard rather than the trip she promised when she had the high paid job and the interview for the new job couldn't of been at a worst time

1x06 School Trouble

Gretchen being suspended from school was surprising after her previous good record but Jennifer and Dina getting into trouble at school was amusing and glad Gretchen didn't smash the car windscreen

1x07 Three Dates With My Mother

Stephanie still taking the pill while trying for a baby was disappointing as Wayne was keen and the whole family joining Jennifer at her psychiatrist for a family session was priceless as they all had their own issues

1x08 Dads and Dogs

Gretchen's absent father shows up in town for her birthday was a surprise but buying her a car was a great way to win her over and him creeping out of Jennifer's window while Gretchen's boyfriend was creeping in the other widow was priceless

1x09 Everybody Loves Adam

Dina saving Gretchen when she was chocking was great and using is to clear her bar bill was amusing and you can understand Jennifer feeling jealous after Adam as everyone seems to like him more

1x10 Jennifer's Song

Adam asking Jennifer and Gretchen to move in with him would of been nice but his wife turning up out the blue did spoil it until he explained it's a green-card marriage which did seem suspicious and Wayne not realising his mother was trying to him about Stephanie still taking the pill without breaking patient confidentiality

This was cancelled and I'm totally bummed!  ????
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread