66 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Finding Carter Premieres on MTV on  July 08, 2014

Finding Carter is described as an unconventional family drama about a girl realizing that sometimes the people closest to you are the ones who have the most to hide. It centers on teen Carter who has the perfect life with her fun-loving single mom Lori until police bust at a high school party reveals that Lori abducted her as a toddler. Now Carter must return to the family who thought they had lost her. As she navigates brand new parents, a twin sister, high school and boys, Carter vows to find Lori before the police capture the only mom she’s ever known and put her behind bars.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Finding Carter Here

this looks good

I am shocked this is on MTV

Upside Down | Promo | Finding Carter | MTV

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 05:06 ]

Pilot/The Bird

I really liked this show.

Carter finding out her mother isn't her mother is a great idea for this show but you need to see this from her side , the show is about her not her family. Carter is obviously going to rebel from the situation which is typical for a teenager. You really understand she loves the women who raised her she look after her and gave her a loving home yes she a kidnapper but you can sympathy for the fact she didn't abuse her or locked her up like a slave. You can see she gave her freedom to live her life.

I agree the parents are rather annoying but again you have understand the motive. A mother who lost her child and has become an overprotective mother to the other child was predictable. Of course the other daughter is going jealous that Carter had a better life than her. She now has a chance to get to know her. The boy drama is unnecessary but MTV know that they need that keep people watching so that they can create hash tag of them as couples to promote the show

1x01 Pilot

Who would of thought Carter eating frozen yogurt with her so called mother would be the last and her world would be turned upside down and all because they broke into an amusement ride, spotting the tail and confronting her new mother was amusing but Lori risking her freedom to see her was incredible

1x02 The Birds

Faking a panic attack was great but spending the day with Gabe was bound to annoy Taylor and the big finger was priceless, the fake text message to teach Elizabeth a lesson was impressive but after the look on her face you had to feel sorry for her

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am surprised kidnapper mother let her guard down she must know one day she would find out. I also found odd she moved only 2 hours away from where Carter real parents lived. The surprising thing Carter real mother is a cop and she couldn't find her. .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Just when i was liking the father i find out he as bad as rest of family. The only likable character is little brother

1x03 Drive

Carter inviting friends back when she had a curfew was pushing her luck but you can't blame them for getting mad when one of them was rolling a joint and kissing him was a nasty way to get back at Elizabeth

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Carter is really pushing her bounties but i hope her behaviour changes because if all remaining episodes are like this she will soon become quite an annoying character.   .Which is a shame because this has potential to become a good show .

Right now Carter is acting like a spoilt brat .

The hug at end was very sweet

Reply 13#13 bala's post

The hug was nice but if he still writes the book after he told her he wouldn't that would spoil their relationship

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well that will take time it wouldn't happen straight away so until the book actually get published he's safe .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I think he will blow it well before then as he's going to start asking questions and she's not stupid and will figure out why he doing his research

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well given how self involved she is with herself and her situation it might not occur to her but i think your right he will blow it i suspect his agent will let it out eventually .

1x04 Now You See Me

That painting of Carter was a little disturbing and the school allowing the flyers all over the walls was disappointing but Carter is going to flip when she finds out the money for the car is coming from her life story and looks like Max has come back for Taylor

66 1234
Thread