Thread
Printable Version

Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah that painting was disturbing the fact that teacher thought that was art was surprising especially for high school project but finding she got raped was surprise revelation and obviously Carter was going forgive her . Turning the house into a big sleep over was nice  .

Max telling Carter about seeing her kidnapper for a moment she forgot about her was surprising insight and she couldn't believe it.   . I can't believe she think she can get Carter back . Something seriously wrong with her

1x05 The Heat

I wonder who's face Carter was thinking of when she took the door off it's hinges with the battering ram but it was nice to see them having fun and David wanting a divorce was understandable as Elizabeth is cheating on him for a second time, Taylor was a quick learner with the kissing

1x06 The Fugitive

Carter should of listened to her friend about going to Crash's place but going back with pizza was amusing and his story about his brother dying in the truck fire was tragic, Elizabeth giving Crash the evil eye after saving him from prison was priceless

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Carter doesn't listen to people she does whatever she want but your right what happend to crash brother was tragic use it as reminder can do no good .

1x07 Throw Momma From the Train

Carter having to celebrate her birthday with Taylor for the first time since they were toddlers must of been overwhelming as she didn't even know it was her birthday but Taylor loosing out because of Carter's disappearance was tragic, Grant finding out his mother is cheating on his father was sad

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but shocking revelation for carter was that she was celebrate her birthday day she got kidnapped and had no idea and that was what made her change her mind but i have to say Taylor is really growing on me as character because she did great job being mad at carter and it was believable  .

Them both picking same dress was a bit cliche

1x08 half baked

I have to say he really played the situation to his advantage but Carter finding out he lied to her made everything worse . Getting Carter permission to write the book was manipulative and using the affair to make it happen was ingenious.

MTV Renews Finding Carter for Season 2

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Carter and Taylor confronting Elizabeth about her affair was great but the fact she thought it was a secret was amusing but getting Elizabeth to move out to protect his manhood was surprising

1x09 Promo "Do the Right Thing

Carter being mad was predictable but than finding out extent of lie regarding the book but what she did at end was priceless . . I assume he had computer copy on his computer so she didn't exactly get rid of it. Carter being arrested was unfortunate as she was not responsible because Bird couldn't stand up against her mother.   .

Carter running away at the end doesn't look like good thing based on what going happen next week

Reply 36#36 bala's post

All that from a 19 second promo is impressive

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's amazing what your mind comes up with with just few shots

1x09 Do the Right Thing

It did sound like David played Carter to allow him to finish the book as he had already written it and that's some friend Bird was allowing Carter to get arrested for the jewellery she stole

Thread