Thread
Printable Version

Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

1x10 Love Story

It's strange they decided to ditch their phones after the amber alert as most teenagers running away knowing they could be traced with their phone would of lost them before they left, shooting Max was tragic and he was lucky to get to hospital alive but it's not looking good

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This really pushed the show to new bounties it has moved on from Carter to accidental shooting of max and Carter staying was great because she made the right choice.

1x11 The Long Goodbye

You had to feel for Taylor when Max's mother didn't know who she was and she was all over Carter but going to she Crash hoping Elizabeth would follow was surprising and calling her mother was nice

1x11 The Long Goodbye"

The aftermath was predictable but Max being in a coma was sad and Carter saying that she make it right was falling on deaf ears but catching him was great set up trusting that Elizabeth would follow Carter to meet him was a gamble. .

1x12 One Hour Photo

Carter discovering the photos was interesting as they were of Elizabeth still pregnant three years before being taken and taking Carter again with a police sting outside was unbelievable

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah you got hand it to writers they really did something was rather stupid Carter is smart person so for her to get drugged by her kidnapper was ridclous .

Finding Carter | Official Trailer

2x01 Love the Way You Lie

Talk about dropping a bombshell in the first episode of returning episode . At least we know why she kidnap Carter but finding both of them were suppose to be kidnapped was a surprise and way Lori said that she left Taylor for Elizabeth was nice thing.

2x02 Shut Up and Drive

Carter not being able to get to bottom of her concern regarding Laurie was understandable but i had feeling there were more secret but carter forcing her dad to confront the secret was too late as she found out from Laurie in the interview. It's over and crash coming back really annoyed me.

2x03 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

After the revelation i am not surprised they were separating i just hope they can get through this

2x04 Pretty When You Cry

Carter being manipulated into giving Laurie a psyic consult was sad but it worked

2x05 Wake Up Call

I can't believe she's using opie

2x06 Stay With Me

Carter invite Crash to stay at their house was tough considering the situation he got himself involved in with his brother but running away was predictable.

2x07 Something to Talk About

Carter taking the blame for car crash proved she's a great sister but trying help Taylor deal with drug problem is going to be challenging .

Thread