32 12
Thread
Printable Version

Finding Carter (MTV) General Discussion (Spoilers)

this looks good

I am shocked this is on MTV

Pilot/The Bird

I really liked this show.

Carter finding out her mother isn't her mother is a great idea for this show but you need to see this from her side , the show is about her not her family. Carter is obviously going to rebel from the situation which is typical for a teenager. You really understand she loves the women who raised her she look after her and gave her a loving home yes she a kidnapper but you can sympathy for the fact she didn't abuse her or locked her up like a slave. You can see she gave her freedom to live her life.

I agree the parents are rather annoying but again you have understand the motive. A mother who lost her child and has become an overprotective mother to the other child was predictable. Of course the other daughter is going jealous that Carter had a better life than her. She now has a chance to get to know her. The boy drama is unnecessary but MTV know that they need that keep people watching so that they can create hash tag of them as couples to promote the show

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am surprised kidnapper mother let her guard down she must know one day she would find out. I also found odd she moved only 2 hours away from where Carter real parents lived. The surprising thing Carter real mother is a cop and she couldn't find her. .

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Just when i was liking the father i find out he as bad as rest of family. The only likable character is little brother

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

Carter is really pushing her bounties but i hope her behaviour changes because if all remaining episodes are like this she will soon become quite an annoying character.   .Which is a shame because this has potential to become a good show .

Right now Carter is acting like a spoilt brat .

The hug at end was very sweet

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well that will take time it wouldn't happen straight away so until the book actually get published he's safe .

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well given how self involved she is with herself and her situation it might not occur to her but i think your right he will blow it i suspect his agent will let it out eventually .

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Yeah that painting was disturbing the fact that teacher thought that was art was surprising especially for high school project but finding she got raped was surprise revelation and obviously Carter was going forgive her . Turning the house into a big sleep over was nice  .

Max telling Carter about seeing her kidnapper for a moment she forgot about her was surprising insight and she couldn't believe it.   . I can't believe she think she can get Carter back . Something seriously wrong with her

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

Carter doesn't listen to people she does whatever she want but your right what happend to crash brother was tragic use it as reminder can do no good .

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yes but shocking revelation for carter was that she was celebrate her birthday day she got kidnapped and had no idea and that was what made her change her mind but i have to say Taylor is really growing on me as character because she did great job being mad at carter and it was believable  .

Them both picking same dress was a bit cliche

1x08 half baked

I have to say he really played the situation to his advantage but Carter finding out he lied to her made everything worse . Getting Carter permission to write the book was manipulative and using the affair to make it happen was ingenious.

MTV Renews Finding Carter for Season 2

1x09 Promo "Do the Right Thing

Carter being mad was predictable but than finding out extent of lie regarding the book but what she did at end was priceless . . I assume he had computer copy on his computer so she didn't exactly get rid of it. Carter being arrested was unfortunate as she was not responsible because Bird couldn't stand up against her mother.   .

Carter running away at the end doesn't look like good thing based on what going happen next week

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yeah it's amazing what your mind comes up with with just few shots

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

This really pushed the show to new bounties it has moved on from Carter to accidental shooting of max and Carter staying was great because she made the right choice.

1x11 The Long Goodbye"

The aftermath was predictable but Max being in a coma was sad and Carter saying that she make it right was falling on deaf ears but catching him was great set up trusting that Elizabeth would follow Carter to meet him was a gamble. .

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Yeah you got hand it to writers they really did something was rather stupid Carter is smart person so for her to get drugged by her kidnapper was ridclous .

Finding Carter | Official Trailer

2x01 Love the Way You Lie

Talk about dropping a bombshell in the first episode of returning episode . At least we know why she kidnap Carter but finding both of them were suppose to be kidnapped was a surprise and way Lori said that she left Taylor for Elizabeth was nice thing.

32 12
Thread