50 123
Thread
Printable Version

Constantine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Constantine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Constantine Premieres on NBC on October 24, 2014

Based on the wildly popular comic book series "Hellblazer" from DC Comics, seasoned demon hunter and master of the occult John Constantine specializes in giving hell... hell. Armed with a ferocious knowledge of the dark arts and his wickedly naughty wit, he fights the good fight - or at least he did. With his soul already damned to hell, he's decided to leave his do-gooder life behind. But when demons target Liv, the daughter of one of Constantine's oldest friends, he's reluctantly thrust back into the fray - and he'll do whatever it takes to save her. Before long, it's revealed that Liv's "second sight," an ability to see the worlds behind our world and predict supernatural occurrences, is a threat to a mysterious new evil that's rising in the shadows. And now it's not just Liv who needs protection; the angels are starting to get worried too. So, together, Constantine and Liv must use her power and his skills to travel the country, find the demons that threaten our world - and send them back where they belong. After that, who knows... maybe there's hope for him and his soul after all.

From Executive Producer David S. Goyer ("Batman Begins," "The Dark Knight Rises") and director Neil Marshall ("Game of Thrones," "The Descent") comes a dark new thriller that proves fighting evil is a hell of a job.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Constantine Here

1x01 Pilot

I thought Liv was going to get run over by her own car when you seen her in the reversing camera and you can understand her reluctance to trust John at first but Jasper coming back to life after dying while saving her from the crash was a surprise

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good pilot i really enjoyed it she wanted adventure and she got it i just hope this can be successful and the actor who plays Constantine is rather charming in his way . Much better than the movie.

I will be interested in seeing how this goes with the public.  I liked the pilot. It has potential.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Knowing change casting of the leading lady has some concerns

News topic

Reply 8#8 bala's post

I thought the change was more on point with the comic?

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

it just look like bad planning on their part if that was case

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Duhh.   hahaha.  All those people and no one thought it through?

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Usually casting changes is consider a bad sign for a new show .

I really like pilot also so i am worried film was bad and make tv show out of it was risky

This has now been added to the VIP site

1x02 The Darkness Beneath

I had feeling his wife was behind it and i can't believe i was right and we meet Zed who has visions .

Reply 15#15 bala's post

I like Zed more than the other chick.  This will be good....

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Zed pickpocketing John's wallet before he vanished was amusing but John giving her the slip again was priceless and the wife being a gypsy was a good clue to her being responsible

1x03 The Devil's Vinyl

Making a deal with devil is never a good idea but trying get out of it after you get what you want is a bad thing

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Who would of thought the LP had recorded the Devil's voice but her selling her sole to save her partner was understandable as he had cancer

50 123
Thread