Thread
Printable Version

Constantine Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Well it was a good pilot i really enjoyed it she wanted adventure and she got it i just hope this can be successful and the actor who plays Constantine is rather charming in his way . Much better than the movie.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

Knowing change casting of the leading lady has some concerns

News topic

Reply 9#9 arksongbird80's post

it just look like bad planning on their part if that was case

Reply 11#11 arksongbird80's post

Usually casting changes is consider a bad sign for a new show .

I really like pilot also so i am worried film was bad and make tv show out of it was risky

1x02 The Darkness Beneath

I had feeling his wife was behind it and i can't believe i was right and we meet Zed who has visions .

1x03 The Devil's Vinyl

Making a deal with devil is never a good idea but trying get out of it after you get what you want is a bad thing

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

but she shouldn't back out of the deal when devil held up his end

1x04 A Feast of Friends

With a friend like that who needs enemies but that was one hell of a sacrifice for his friend keep demon inside of him

1x05 Danse Vaudou

Papa coming back and accidental bringing people back from dead was unexpected but to ask Constantine help was amusing.

1x06 Rage of Caliban

This was a good episode where children were killing their parents but finding the ghost was tricky because it kept jumping from bodies.

1x07 Blessing are damned

A priest trying reopen a church to prove he could be as good as his father but playing with snakes was stupid as he had no experience but him surviving was a surprise since he manage to get an angel feature that gave him the power to heal people but what a cost as it turned them into demons and John and Zed finding a fallen angel was great but when it turned out fallen demon was a nice twist.

1x08 Saint of last resort

I didn't even thought Eve had sisters that never came up in adam & eve myth   .

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

Yes but at least one survived

Reply 44#44 codebreaker's post

Yes and i am glad she can now see manny

Waiting for the Man

Didn't know this was season finale but what a revelation at the end

Thread