Thread
Printable Version

Taxi Brooklyn Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Precious Cargo

The 10 year old kid giving Cat a hard time was amusing but climbing out the toilet window did make it look like he was hiding something and Leo using the taxi's as their eye's and ears to find him was great as there are a lot more of them than the police, finding out what sort of foster family the kids were left with was sad

1x05 Ambush

Of all the streets in Brooklyn to ambush a prison-transport van they had to do it in-front of Cat but one of the escapees being linked to the murder of Cat's father was pushing it a little to far and setting her mother up on a date with the Captain was amusing

1x06 Love Hurts

Leo having to turn down a booty call to meet Cat was unfortunate timing but at leased this time he is being paid and the stalker's wife being murdered when she was suing Cat could make things awkward but Leo getting stabbed trying to rescue Cat from her stalker was a close call

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

i did find refreshing it was women stalker instead of man normally have same gender stalker is very uncommon?,

Deadline Brooklyn

I have to say this was one of the best episode so far this season , a actual episode which kept my focus usually i have this show playing in the background while i play some on-line games but this was first time where start of the episode really hooked me . Seriously you are telling your son all about this would certainly make him very worried .

1x07 Black Widow

You just knew Cat was hinting at using Leo for the on-line profile and him going undercover as bait was amusing especially during breakfast with all the other guys in the house

1x08 Deadline Brooklyn

Cat's reaction to the guy getting out of the dumpster was amusing as she thought he was dead and Leo believing that there's a zombie outbreak was priceless but in all fairness catching the egg was awesome

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I really liked that the episode showed ending first and than showed us what really happend to get to that situation but it was certainly a good catch.

1x09 The Longest Night

Every time  Leo drops someone in cat family off he always seem find danger no matter where he is but what a complicated case of kidnapping of child and murder of his family .

1x09 Double Identity

Fernanda was lucky that Frankie cuts her trip short to walk the rest of the way through the park and a professional hit on the maid was surprising but the hit-man getting away from the hospital was crazy considering the police were watching her room

1x10 The Longest Night

I thought the attempted rape outside the station was a little suspicious but what happened inside was a surprise as it looked like Cat searched him properly and discovering it was somebody in the station gave him the gun was sickening

Reply 38#38 codebreaker's post

This was one of the better episode so far in this series and figuring it out was great especially with blackout happening.

Thread