45 123
Thread
Printable Version

Taxi Brooklyn Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Taxi Brooklyn Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Taxi Brooklyn Premiered on TF1 on April 14, 2014

Taxi: Brooklyn South, a 12-episode TF1 drama series set and filming in the U.S., has assembled a cast of familiar American TV names. Grey’s Anatomy alumna Chyler Leigh and Jacky Ido (Inglorious Basterds) are set as the leads in the project, based on Luc Besson’s Taxi feature franchise. Former Blue Bloods co-star Jennifer Esposito, Ally Walker (Profiler), James Colby (Body Of Proof), Bill Heck (Person Of Interest), Jose Zuniga and Raul Casso round out the cast of the series, written by Gary Scott Thompson (The Fast And The Furious) who serves as showrunner. Shooting started in New York last week without U.S. distribution locked in yet, something the producers from EuropaCorp and TF1 plan to pursue when they have a finished product in hand. Taxi: Brooklyn South centers on Caitlyn Sullivan (Leigh), a brilliant investigator at the Brooklyn Police Station whose stubborn character and her recklessness behind the wheel have made her an outcast within the NYPD. She teams with Marseille-born Leo Romba, a happy New York Taxi driver full of energy and care for his clients, to form the most improbable and efficient partnership to solve crimes and mysteries around Brooklyn. The first two episodes of the series are being directed by Olivier Megaton (Taken 2).

Source
Homepage
NBC

Discuss Anything About Taxi Brooklyn Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-3-2014 16:43 ]

Interviews

Taxi Brooklyn - Wild Ride (Episode Highlight)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 09:08 ]

1x01 The Price for the Course

That was some impressive driving by the cabbie but handcuffing him while she chased the passenger was amusing but flirting with Cat was painful, Monica's joke about people dying to meet her was funny and Cat's mother hiding Leo in her bed was priceless

PS Chyler Leigh new look looked so different to her role as Lexie Grey

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 10:44 ]

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

Yes it was but we knew with his driving he must have done it before but she really has trust issues they could make a good team but he wouldn't make any money unless the police department pays him ?.

How can he be taxi driver when she will need him during the day ?

Reply 6#6 bala's post

I thought this was a fairly okay pilot especially for the summer.  I enjoyed the banter between the cabbie and det Sullivan.  Her mom was great too.  Hiding him in her bed was great!

I'm not sure either bala how the cabbie will make a stitch of money.  Unless he picks up with her in car.  Maybe the dept will part-time him or something. I look forward to figuring out.  

I really enjoyed the movie.  Hope this isn't too lame.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

I assume she will pay him out her pocket

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

I just checked out the film this morning with Queen Latifah supped up taxi which was awesome but the robbers gave her a run for her money and the officers face while frisking Lt. Marta was priceless, using her old cycle crew to follow them was a nice touch

Taxi Brooklyn - Undercover Blunder (Episode Highlight)  

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 09:11 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 The Legacy

Well another average episode but Leo getting deported was a sad ending .

Taxi Brooklyn - Scene of the Crime (Preview)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-11-2014 09:12 ]

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Cat's mother being in the back of the taxi when she called Leo was amusing and Leo being able to identify where the butt dialled phone call came from was impressive but Cat hallucinating was priceless

1x03 Match women

Cat becoming Leo's sponsor to help his case with immigration was amusing especially as it could be five years and Leo being unable to save his holocaust friend from being abducted and murdered

1x05 Ambush

What are the chances that they would literally see a daylight prison break when leo giving her a ride to her workplace

45 123
Thread