29 12
Thread
Printable Version

Tyrant Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Tyrant Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

premiere on June 24, 2014

Bassam "Barry" Al Fayeed is from the fictional war-torn country of Abbudin. He has been living in self-selected exile in Los Angeles for nearly 20 years. Barry, the younger son of Baladi's dictator, ends his exile to return with his American family to his homeland for his nephew's wedding. His arrival leads to a dramatic culture clash, as he reluctantly returns to the familial and national politics he once left.

Show Site

Tyrant promos

[ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2014 16:37 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

FX making their site only accessible from the US is frustrating as you can find out more from their site

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

It wasn't before was this recent change?

[ Last edited by bala at 6-24-2014 09:02 ]

Reply 4#4 bala's post

It has to be a year or so but Nickelodeon and others do the same thing, I can understand video's being locked but not their home page

pilot

Wow this was intense show it's understandable why Hussan wanted to escape his country consider his dad was a tyrant but look like whether he like it or not he is new president and things are seriously going change no wonder he wanted get on the plane as fast as he can when his father died. This is another great hit but i don't know whether he will be successful considering the subject matter.

[ Last edited by bala at 6-27-2014 16:36 ]

Tyrant 1x02 Promo 'State of Emergency' (HD)

This has now been added to the flash site

State of Emergency

I had a feeling he was going stay after what happened to his brother but trying save kids was nice effort but you knew end up dead regardless and his wife really has no clue what she trying to make him face because they was a good reason for him to runaway and making him face it could backfire on their marriage.

My Brother's Keeper

Hussan finding out what his brother did to suspect wife but Hussan compromise was impressive since the hanged man children would be look after and releasing all those people from jail is one hell good faith effort.

Sins of the Father

Well the unemployed man killing himself in protest was tragic waste of life and Hussan thinking he could find a peaceful solution to the protest was rather naive and i know next episode will lead more tragic circumstances.

Hail Mary

It was a long shot but he actually did it

What the World Needs Now

I will take that under advisement - What a great way to negotiate but killing him in the bathroom was crazy

Preventative Medicine

So much for trying to save him killing him while his wife trying save him was rather amusing

Best episode yet, in my opinion!

Meet the New Boss

i can understand why his wife is mad at him for making a plan to become new president without her and his family.

Overthrow his brother is going to be very tricky

Gaslight

Trying to make his brother paranoid was good way but him killing all those people unfortunate consequence

29 12
Thread