Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 180#180 arksongbird80's post

The mask guy is real Jay Garrick.

Reply 181#181 Milks26's post

That's what i am thinking as well

Reply 181#181 Milks26's post

Ooooooooooooo. I love that theory!!

Flip side:  why would zoom go after the guy on earth 1.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

i think he working for zoom

Reply 184#184 bala's post

2x15

Average Flash episode. Getting tired of whiny Flash

I wasn't surprised that Jay was Zoom though. The real version of Jay is behind the iron mask. The one who died and Zoom are just copies.

Reply 185#185 Milks26's post

What was the point in revealing his identity i rather they left us guessing than telling us.

Reply 186#186 bala's post

Guessing forever or until the finale??

That was the 15 epi...the season is probably 22 or 24 epi. Enough with the bloody guessing. That gets boring with no end result.

Reply 187#187 Milks26's post

Until the season finale i get what your saying but for me it was nice not knowing.

Reply 188#188 bala's post

Even though Zoom was revealed I still think they might have a few tricks up their sleeve. Like why Zoom's Jay was disappointed that E2 Jay was dead.

Reply 185#185 Milks26's post

We're going with copies.  I think they are splits.  zoom is the evil negative jay and the other jay is all the sunshine happy positiveness.   I have no idea about the iron mask guy

Reply 190#190 arksongbird80's post

Splits is good to. The good and bad side of the coin

This is EXCiTING!!!!

2x16

This episode was boring. Its a pity that they didn't figure out that Jay was Zoom. Although, I still think its a version of Jay that is Zoom, and the man in the iron mask is another Jay also.

Iris sorta flirts with Barry - then turns around and lets her boss know that she's available. This is getting old.

Reply 194#194 Milks26's post

Yes this really was a filler but them being shocked Jay is zoom really shouldn't of come as no surprised wasn't it last year Harrison Wells was revealed to be bad guy fool me once shame on me fool me twice shame on me

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 3-24-2016 05:18  
Yes this really was a filler but them being shocked Jay is zoom really shouldn't of come as no surprised wasn't it last year Harrison Wells was revealed to be bad guy fool me once shame on me fool me  ...
Exactly!!! Barry was already suspicious of Jay in the beginning.

Reply 196#196 Milks26's post

I still don't get how he get supergirl world i know how but i was hoping end of this episode we see him arrive on supergirl

Reply 197#197 bala's post

2x17

Another dud of an episode. This season is just bad. Season 1 wasn't a pearl, but at least I liked a lot more episodes from there than 2.

Reply 198#198 Milks26's post

It's called a filler episode

2x13 Welcome to Earth-2

How different all the characters were on the other earth was amusing

Thread