Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x14 Escape from Earth-2

Earth-2 Iris took her husbands explanation of it not being him at her father death but Earth-1 Barry instead a little to easy but Earth-2 Barry objecting about the kiss was amusing and what a shame he got Jay

2x15 King Shark

Wally coming face to face with the talking shark was amusing and making jokes about the damage was priceless but Wally resenting Barry's presence in his family was predictable, Caitlin pretending to be turning into Killer Frost to wind Cisco up was funny

2x16 Trajectory

What a way for Jesse to discover how far her father will go to protect her and the new lady speedster did look a lot like the Flash but you had to feel for Iris having to write an expose on the hero

2x17 Flash Back

Barry deciding to travel into the past after reaching a dead end in his going faster quest was understandable and the idea coming from what Wally said was nice but you just knew there would be complications

2x18 Versus Zoom

Barry becoming fast enough to stop Zoom was going to happen sooner or later but Zoom managing to escape and taking Wally was going to make things awkward but taking Caitlin after getting what he wanted was a surprise

Reply 210#210 codebreaker's post

Now Barry normal again how many times can they do this?

Reply 212#212 bala's post

2x19

The episode was decent - I actually liked it better than last week's. I like Caitlin's interaction with her Earth 2 self. How long are they going to string out that man in the iron mask?? Sheesh!!

Anyway, I just don't like Wally. I think its the actor's deficient here. No matter what scene he's in he always comes off as a cocky pissant.

2x19 Back to Normal

It was obvious Caitlin would try to escape her captivity after the handcuffs were removed but meeting Killer Frost was interesting and what karma for Frost trying to kill Caitlin after she broke her out, Griffin Grey has to be the dumbest meta-human not to of figured out using his power was killing him

Reply 214#214 codebreaker's post

His anger made him dumb

Reply 216#216 bala's post

What a lot of good that did him

2x20 Rupture

Harry wanting to re-create the particle accelerator explosion to give Barry back his speed sounds great but after the first one there could be a lot more meta-humans to handle and the hologram was a nice idea but after that attack Barry has no choice and what a cliffhanger with Barry gone and the kids caught in the fallout

Reply 219#219 codebreaker's post

This was a decent episode overall, Sets the tone for the finale.

I hope Flash gets faster after he became one with the speed force. Thereby eliminating whiny Barry

Thread