Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x06 Shade

I'm glad Caitllin told Cisco but he shouldn't of told the others and looks like Alchemy has convince Wally to join him

3x07 Killer Frost

Savitar's superior speed left The Flash in a tail spin and Killer Frost trying to find Alchemy could of been worse but glad Barry was able to get through to Caitllin, Cisco was bound to be pissed after what she said

3x08 Invasion!

I first I thought the alien invasion was for Mon-El as his people said they are looking for him but the introductions and training was amusing but the mind controlled in fighting seemed a waste of an episode

3x09 The Present

It's ironic Julian had his own secrets after blackmailing Barry but glad he changed his mind and seeing Iris die in the future is bound to change the way he is with her

3x10 Borrowing Problems From the Future

What a shame Wally overheard Detective Patterson talking about Kid Flash after just being saved from that fire and Caitlin inviting Julian to join Team Flash after her refused to help her get rid of her powers was surprising but Barry seemed to be a little hard on Wally

3x11 Dead or Alive

Barry allowing Kid Flash to get the admiration from the cheerleaders was nice and I cant believe Cisco trying to get a date with Gypsy before she took HR but challenging her to a fight to save HR did seem crazy, Iris risking her life because she knows when she is supposed to die was reckless

3x12 Untouchable

The team gambling on who's the fastest man alive was amusing and with the victims being linked to flashpoint it wasn't going to be easy to stop but glad they told Joe about what Barry saw in the future

3x13 Attack on Gorilla City

You just knew Julian would want to join them on Earth 2 to rescue Harrison and looks like the Gorilla's are coming for revenge after that escape

3x14 Attack on Central City

Jesse telling her father that she's staying on Earth-1 to be with Wally was surprising especially as he didn't object but telling Wally he's dying was a low blow and it was obvious Grodd was coming for pay back

3x15 The Wrath of Savitar

For a second I thought Joe was upset about their engagement but him being old school were they ask the fathers consent did make sense and Wally being haunted by visions of Savitar did look real, Wally telling Iris wasn't engaged when she died was bound to hurt but lets hope they can save him

Thread