Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Enter Zoom

Barry asking Linda to help them lure Zoom out made sense but the training was amusing and Zoom making Flash look weak does make capturing him look harder

2x07 Gorilla Warfare

After Grodd killed the scientist taking Caitlin was worrying at first but the way they got rid of him was impressive

2x08 Legends of Today

Kendra becoming a target was a little predictable after Cisco's visions and bringing Oliver and his team into the mix was a nice way to do a crossover

2x09 Running to Stand Still

Weather Wizard breaking Captain Cold and Trickster out of prison was a dangerous combination but at leased Snart gave him the heads up and Patty was lucky the Flash was there to save her from becoming a killer

2x10 Potential Energy

Patty going to Iris to figure out whether she and Barry could have a relationship was understandable considering his nightmares but leaving before Barry let her know the truth was a close call

2x11 The Reverse-Flash Returns

Patty figuring out Barry is the Flash proves she is good at her job but Barry lying to her face was sad and Caitlin trying to find a cure for Jay's illness was understandable, that was a close call for Cisco

2x12 Fast Lane

Getting justice after being dropped in hot tar two years ago was karma and being to slow to stop Iris getting hurt was surprising but at leased he saved Will

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-20-2016 21:19 ]

Reply 174#174 codebreaker's post

2x13

Loved seeing all the doubles in E2. Typical Flash episode - but I loved the last 10 minutes

Reply 175#175 Milks26's post

I thought it was ok nothing really surprises me any more

Reply 175#175 Milks26's post

Yes I LOVED this episode.   It was so great to see our characters turn into something else.  Really enjoyed.   Go Cisco.  Hope we see his powers "develop".
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 177#177 arksongbird80's post

you guys get pleased so easily

Earth 2 part 2

This was a boring follow up to 1st part. I'm just so tired of whiny, indecisive, confused and weakling Barry/Flash (both E1 & E2 were bad in this epiosde). Seriously, how long does it take for him to get confidence in himself and abilities?

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 2-18-2016 20:13 ]

Reply 178#178 bala's post

I was easily pleased in the first episode but the second fell flat for me.  The only highlight is the mute guy in the cage.  Theories on who he is??  Also, how will the flash save that guy if they closed the breach??!!???
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Thread