Thread
Printable Version

The Flash (2014) Season 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 Milks26's post

1 x 9

Enjoyed the mid season finale. It's nice that he finally told Iris. Wells is probably one version of the RF, or just got access to his costume from time travelling. However, Eddie's ancestor was the original Reserve Flash - hence the reason he was not attacked like the other cops.

Somehow, I thought the whole Caitlin/Ronnie scenes were boring. The actress is just bad in that role - terrible casting.

Reply 61#61 Milks26's post

This confused me quite a bit because you really need understand wells that was quite a reveal at the end but connection to flash is rather complicated

1x09 The Man in the Yellow Suit

Caitlin discovering that Ronnie is still alive was surprising as he was supposed to of been vaporised and I hope Barry telling Iris how he feels doesn't spoil their friendship

Reply 62#62 bala's post

Originally, Reserves Flash is obsessed with the Flash just like Wells is. When he asked the computer to search for the Flash in the future and no recordings could be found - it appears that RF did not cause the Flash current disappearance.

1x10 Revenge of the Rogues

This was a great returning episode and trying to get them to cross path with each other was rather complicated but he managed it

1x11 The Sound and the Fury

This was a ok episode but bad guy being smart enough to escape the prison they made for meta-human was great set up to finding out barry weakness .

1x12 crazy for you

This was a nice episode but breaking her boyfriend out of prison was nice thing but trust him to abandon her when she get captured .

1x13 The Nuclear Man

Barry trying to have relationship with his new girlfriend was challenge because people needed saving certainly made things complicated but Astral letting the secret out of the bag about barry being hanged up on her was bad move but glad barry persisted and got her back.

Reply 64#64 Milks26's post

I'm glad someone actually read the comics.    What do ya'll think wells is actually there for?  Is he a good guy or bad??
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

I think Wells is good but is not afraid to do bad things to fulfill his end game. He might be a good version who descended from the reserve Flash since he wants to see Barry succeed and protect him at all cost.

Episode 13 was good much better than 12.  It was nice to see that Iris was jealous, and it was very interesting to hear Barry tell/lie her that he was no longer in love with her. And how delicious it was that Linda could deduce that Iris was the person whom Barry was hung up on.

1x14 Fallout

Another good episode but the fact military wanted firestorm was predictable but i was surprised how there were able combine more easily second time and iris getting suspicions about barry new friends could cause trouble for future.

1x10 Revenge of the Rogues

The two brothers from Prison Break setting a trap for The Flash was interesting but taking Caitlin was sneaky way to get his attention and taking each other out may of been tough but you just knew they had a backup plan to escape

1x11 The Sound and the Fury

Hartley coming for revenge against Harrison was risky but he was an obnoxious person back then and looks like Iris getting a job as a cub reporter was only for her to dish the dirt on The Flash

1x12 Crazy For You

Shawna breaking Clay out of prison was impressive but trust him to use her abilities for his own benefit and then dump her when she got caught but Barry and Caitlin hitting the bars looking for them was amusing

Thread