37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Matador Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Matador Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Matador Premieres on Elreynetwork on July 15, 2014

Matador is centered on Antonio "Matador" Bravo, a popular soccer star and playboy whose sports stardom is a cover for his other life as a covert operative executing missions for a little known branch of the CIA. He uses his notoriety as a way of getting access to powerful and villainous types, but is forced to confront questions of his true identity in balancing his dual roles.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Matador Here

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This look much better than previous show

1x01 Quid Go Pro

He was right about the tequila not agreeing with him but being sick on the killer was amusing and his football coach running rings around him was awesome but he was lucky to make the team after that self-defence kick and so much for saving the bosses daughter

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew she was spoilt brat but he really thought she was in trouble. I don't like blond CIA agent she really annoys me. That what i call a close call at end with CIA agent almost shoot him until he got offered 1 year contact on football team. So are we assuming CIA guy is double agent ?

This has now been added to the flash site

The Naked and the Dead

Missing your cousin welcome home party after being kidnapped by his football team was priceless but explain it to his mother when video footage of him going crazy in an hotel will be tricky and what a cliffhanger i really like how she pieced everything together in last few minutes this is what i love about tv series when create intelligent characters .

1x02 The Naked and the Dead

The team tracking the hired assassin was interesting but him getting away was careless and as soon as Antonio was asked to get her friend to talk I had a feeling they killed the wrong girl but sleeping with her was a bad idea

1x03 Idol Worship

He got played which i can't believe i didn't see coming . Another twist

1x04 Code Red Card

Getting a red card in his first match so he could rescue his boss daughter was amusing . Bravo did a great job rescue her

1x05 Enter The Worm

having 3-a side match to decide who get the coco field was interesting way to avoid causalities . Too bad for losing side getting a bullet in his head

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I'm impressed Tony stopped the gas attack and cleaned up before Margot got out of the shower and messing with Andres finances so she got the statue was surprising but the fact she played them all was amusing

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Watching the coach have a meltdown was amusing and trying to rescue Galan’s daughter Senna was interesting as he only had the time of the match but having to get a red card in-front of his family was sad and Galan pulling his teeth before killing him was karma for what they did to Senna

Reply 13#13 bala's post

Senna giving Tony the heads up about her father was nice and the fact her mother died because of a rescue attempt by him was a good warning to watch his back and who would of thought the loosing team would die

1x06 Misanthropology

Finally we find out what he was after who would thought it was an ancient plague . I am rather surprised because that some big stakes

1x07 Mano A Mano

Thinking he lost both his hand was rather convincing but that was one hell of torture even Jack Bauer would been impressed . Now they don't know whether Tony cover has been blown or not.

37 12
Thread