37 12
Thread
Printable Version

Matador Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Tony being trusted to deliver the package was interesting as I expected it to be a trap and Reyna was an impressive reporter until they wiped her computer

1x08 Everything Old is New Again"

So he had no idea it was chemical weapon but if that wasn't bad mastermind was even worst situation instead of it being a terrorist attack the weapons is going to used as population control so elite rich people can live forever this got be the most crazy tv show evil mastermind

Reply 19#19 bala's post

Noah being photographed at the last place was bound to catch up with him sooner or later but faking the hand thing was impressive and Tony being surprised when Galan attended Cristina's party was understandable

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Tony going back to Galan not knowing if Noah had talked was risky and those bruises didn't help but the so called nurse blowing her brains out with Annie's gun was surprising

1x09 Wells Fargo Presents The Anguish of Rosarito

Using the oxygen tank to release the toxin on the plane was diabolical and Samuel was getting to close to blowing Tony's cover but Galan killing Samuel was a surprise

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That was rather unexpected but i think once he knew what consequence of his action are he knew Tony was his way out.

1x10 Night of the Whale

Tony being forced to help get rid of Samuel  body was predictable but Tony being turn him and hand him to CIA was impressive but making a deal was rather naive

Reply 29#29 bala's post

Tony being forced to get rid of Samuel's body was amusing especially trying get him in the trunk and almost getting robbed when they had a puncher was priceless but being able to get Galan to talk instead of killing him was impressive

1x11 Riot ‘Til I Die

Nice cover up for Samuel's murder and Tony having to sneak a tracker on Galan after he refused was impressive and what a great goal from Tony but missing the second half thanks to Reyna trying to kill Galan was tragic as she died

1x12 Dead Dreaming in Bagan

Tony waking up in enemy territory only to be poisoned was ironic and the boy saying Cinderella fits the shoe was amusing but the air strike not knowing if he Tony got out alive was predictable I just hope the kid survived

1x13 Mala Sangre

The photo of the boy dead after saving Tony was tragic and you just knew Galan giving Tony's family box seats was going to have consequence but Noah being mind controlled was a interesting twist

37 12
Thread