Thread
Printable Version

Matador Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

This look much better than previous show

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Yes i knew she was spoilt brat but he really thought she was in trouble. I don't like blond CIA agent she really annoys me. That what i call a close call at end with CIA agent almost shoot him until he got offered 1 year contact on football team. So are we assuming CIA guy is double agent ?

The Naked and the Dead

Missing your cousin welcome home party after being kidnapped by his football team was priceless but explain it to his mother when video footage of him going crazy in an hotel will be tricky and what a cliffhanger i really like how she pieced everything together in last few minutes this is what i love about tv series when create intelligent characters .

1x03 Idol Worship

He got played which i can't believe i didn't see coming . Another twist

1x04 Code Red Card

Getting a red card in his first match so he could rescue his boss daughter was amusing . Bravo did a great job rescue her

1x05 Enter The Worm

having 3-a side match to decide who get the coco field was interesting way to avoid causalities . Too bad for losing side getting a bullet in his head

1x06 Misanthropology

Finally we find out what he was after who would thought it was an ancient plague . I am rather surprised because that some big stakes

1x07 Mano A Mano

Thinking he lost both his hand was rather convincing but that was one hell of torture even Jack Bauer would been impressed . Now they don't know whether Tony cover has been blown or not.

1x08 Everything Old is New Again"

So he had no idea it was chemical weapon but if that wasn't bad mastermind was even worst situation instead of it being a terrorist attack the weapons is going to used as population control so elite rich people can live forever this got be the most crazy tv show evil mastermind

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

That was rather unexpected but i think once he knew what consequence of his action are he knew Tony was his way out.

1x10 Night of the Whale

Tony being forced to help get rid of Samuel  body was predictable but Tony being turn him and hand him to CIA was impressive but making a deal was rather naive

Thread